1. 1. Vesta's Longsword

• Nerf
    • Remove
    • Fine how it is
  2. 2. Morrigan's Javelins

• Nerf
    • Remove
    • Fine how it is

i think its fine how it is cos ive played like 40 games of lms and only gotten a vls twice and both times from killing someone never the chest, while vls is useful for normal hits the spec isnt very accurate

morri javs and throw axes are not very good cos of their low max hit

vls and swh are pretty much same thing, shud remain ingame and if anything id rather see them harder to obtain than removed or nerfed

• Upvote 1

Vls, Swh and Javs should be nerved in my opinion

54 minutes ago, Ahmash said:

i think its fine how it is cos ive played like 40 games of lms and only gotten a vls twice and both times from killing someone never the chest, while vls is useful for normal hits the spec isnt very accurate

morri javs and throw axes are not very good cos of their low max hit

vls and swh are pretty much same thing, shud remain ingame and if anything id rather see them harder to obtain than removed or nerfed

Morrigan jav has like a 50 max hit in LMS gear, hits 20-30 through pray very consistently

You don't hit that with diamond bolts

Edited by Khalil

I think vls is pretty shit on roat, on 07 its op, but personally on here most of the time it hits shit. Javs are pretty powerful, but with range already being the weakest style in the end game, I think its fine if they stay. So I don't think any of these items need to be removed, but I do think they could be made harder to get (you shouldn't be able to get them out of your first key right at the start).

• Upvote 2
2 hours ago, Khalil said:

Vls, Swh and Javs should be nerved in my opinion

Morrigan jav has like a 50 max hit in LMS gear, hits 20-30 through pray very consistently

You don't hit that with diamond bolts

nah diamond bolts are decent and can still do 50s, i got over 30 kills with range only without using mage or whip even once in any of the fights

heavy ballista is more op than morri javs tho and its more common i see it almost every other game

wat we cud do is remove pvp items from competitive and high stakes but leave casual the same for the noobs who have never used a vls outside of lms

Edited by Ahmash