gotta remove the anti bot feature on the forums...

Isaiah

We have never had a persistent problem of people creating bot accounts to flood the forum. I’m not talking out of my ass I’ve been in your shoes 

While it’s true that every once in a while this occurs it’s pretty rare. While I understand the intentions were good there was no reason to add this feature all it does is create unneeded roadblocks for forum users. 
I think it should be removed @Gretar. @PK Guy

49 minutes ago, Tupac said:

We have never had a persistent problem of people creating bot accounts to flood the forum. I’m not talking out of my ass I’ve been in your shoes 

While it’s true that every once in a while this occurs it’s pretty rare. While I understand the intentions were good there was no reason to add this feature all it does is create unneeded roadblocks for forum users. 

was automatically toggeld by cloudflare since someone was trynna flood forum & should've been fixed yesterday, still happening to u?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/27/2019 at 3:42 PM, Tupac said:

Dario for 4m mod