3-2 plant today gg

Thanks guys.  I wouldn't count it as "fun fighting" nor would I count it as aggressive and serious fighting. Not much trash talking was done from either of us so I'm good with that.

Goodjob, nice gear. :)

Thanks, and you're my mate who taught me how to nh with a full out guide on the previous forums right? (I aint forgot the name dw, just that if it's a hidden acc or alt then I don't wanna leak. Probs isnt but gotta b careful) :) 

Thanks guys.  I wouldn't count it as "fun fighting" nor would I count it as aggressive and serious fighting. Not much trash talking was done from either of us so I'm good with that.

Thanks, and you're my mate who taught me how to nh with a full out guide on the previous forums right? (I aint forgot the name dw, just that if it's a hidden acc or alt then I don't wanna leak. Probs isnt but gotta b careful) :) 

Yeah I am buddy. 
I asked you for it back a few weeks ago but we couldn't get on it if ya remem. :)