Staff feedback - October 2019

Hello fellow members of the RoatPkz community. The members of the RoatPkz Staff Team would appreciate constructive criticism, preferably in-depth, as well as opinions on their contributions as a member of the staff team from the player's perspective. This will be a monthly announcement topic in order to stay up to date.

Please ensure that you are being honest in your input, as this is to help the staff team provide better service and assistance to the members of the RoatPkz community.

The current staff team list, are listed below for convenience. 

Note: Playtime is from the last 30 days.

8ztY7SK.png Owner
Gretar

tdyxovt.png Global Admin(s)
Smackd - Playtime: 11 Hours (+20 AFK)

nzQBkuV.png Administrator(s)
Legend - Playtime: NaN
Fantastic Cx - Playtime: 37 Hours (+51 Hours AFK) (Focusing on edu)
JBLIND - Playtime: 54 Hours (+14 Hours AFK)

CWJkG9Z.png Player Moderator
PK Guy - Playtime: 33 Hours (+19 Hours AFK)
Rag Bot V1 - Playtime: 56 Hours (+41 Hours AFK)
Gied4Life - Playtime: 62 Hours (+56 Hours AFK)
A Pixel - Playtime: 90 Hours (+10 Hours AFK)

NoygzxJ.png Server Support(s)
PM2GETBODIED - Playtime: 122 Hours (+90 Hours AFK)
Supremium - Playtime: 131 Hours (+34 Hours AFK) 
Tuchay - Playtime: 123 Hours (+96 Hours AFK) 

___

We will be increasing the amount of server supports in-game AGAIN, be sure to apply here if you haven't already!

We are mainly looking for people that enjoy playing as well as helping others, playtime of 50+ hours monthly is required, if you're unsure if you have those hours don't worry, just post an application and we'll double check it.

To read more, please click HERE!

Please note that all feedback should be honest and constructive criticism. All negative and inappropriate comments such as trolling, spam, or unnecessary flame, will be removed without hesitation.

Suggestions for current staff members, and even suggestions for potentially new staff members are welcome, but must have valid, well explained reasons alongside the suggestion.

~ Roat Pkz Staff Team

• Upvote 2

You guys don't seem to mind checking my password and IP information when I post about being hacked, and you even admit there was a hacker and that he was banned, but even though you're willing to check our player files for that, you guys decide to be a bit lazy and not check our files for trades and refund everyone who was hacked from the hackers account?

I'm sorry I've been here for months and I've helped more people in the chat than any mod, you guys don't really do anything as far as I can tell.

Edited by Krigeris
  • Upvote 2
3 minutes ago, Krigeris said:

You guys don't seem to mind checking my password and IP information when I post about being hacked, and you even admit there was a hacker and that he was banned, but even though you're willing to check our player files for that, you guys decide to be a bit lazy and not check our files for trades and refund everyone who was hacked from the hackers account?

I'm sorry I've been here for months and I've helped more people in the chat than any mod, you guys don't really do anything as far as I can tell.

u help more then any mod? who tf dod u even think u are? i never seen or heard ur name. 

about the hacking stuff i have no idea what u said but if u got hacked means u didnt have email set. which means u lost few braincells when u were little. 2. if hacker already lost the items/pkps we cant refund u anything. we cant just pull pkps out of nowhere.

• Upvote 1

Lol, so much for a feedback thread bud. Well thats my experience with you guys, rarely actually see you do anything. Don't like it? Don't come in the thread asking for feedback.

You guys can view the player files I know that, so why not control F the player trades file for the hackers name and figure out what he stole from who? I know you can do this, I've ran p servers before. Its just lazyness that there was a mass hacker that you know of and people weren't refunded.

Edited by Krigeris
  • Upvote 2

yeah my fault there are grease balls crawling old server passwords leaked 10+ years ago, you guys can play the blame game all you want. At the end of the day the mods acknowledged there was a hacker and did nothing more than ban him even though they had the information available to set things right. I was asked for feed-back and my feedback is that I don't see them doing shit when there is most definitely shit to be done. The worst part is I almost NEVER see them answering basic questions in help or yell, which is even worse than my own personal problem cause answering questions takes almost zero effort.

Edited by Krigeris
  • Upvote 2

@Gretar Nice hween update

@Smackd log in fgt 

@JBLIND good man doesnt take bs from noobs/rule breakers

@Fantastic Even with uni you're still helping a lot. good man

@Khalil Always interacting with the community and being a bro. hosts lots of events which is nice

@Gied4life one of the best sleeper picks for staff team tbh - still duel rat tho ha

@Tupac gratz on forum mod

@pm2getbodied all ss been gr8. could see any as mod.

@Supremium all ss been gr8. could see any as mod.

@Tuchay all ss been gr8. could see any as mod.

If I didn't leave feedback it's because I'm in a different timezone and never see you or I don't have anything new to say.

Fix d spear + recruit more ss

looting bag faster 

Edited by Fruitiest
  • Upvote 3
12 hours ago, Fantastic said:

Hello fellow members of the RoatPkz community. The members of the RoatPkz Staff Team would appreciate constructive criticism, preferably in-depth, as well as opinions on their contributions as a member of the staff team from the player's perspective. This will be a monthly announcement topic in order to stay up to date.

Please ensure that you are being honest in your input, as this is to help the staff team provide better service and assistance to the members of the RoatPkz community.

8ztY7SK.png Owner
Gretar

Make 3at ss

Yoobs v2

Studying Arabic to help more people
Bullies 4ners, does it well.

Pk whale

Helper

Took you 2 hours to reply to a pm
Active and helpful

Helpful 

Weird 4ner always pming me about rwting

Don't talk to but seem to be a jblind in training 

___

We will be increasing the amount of server supports in-game AGAIN, be sure to apply here if you haven't already!

We are mainly looking for people that enjoy playing as well as helping others, playtime of 50+ hours monthly is required, if you're unsure if you have those hours don't worry, just post an application and we'll double check it.

Please note that all feedback should be honest and constructive criticism. All negative and inappropriate comments such as trolling, spam, or unnecessary flame, will be removed without hesitation.

Suggestions for current staff members, and even suggestions for potentially new staff members are welcome, but must have valid, well explained reasons alongside the suggestion.

~ Roat Pkz Staff Team

• Upvote 4
14 hours ago, Fantastic said:

8ztY7SK.png Owner
Gretar

legend is actually more useful then this guy

Legend - Playtime: NaN - very useful and helpful staff member 10/10

Fantastic Cx - Playtime: 37 Hours (+51 Hours AFK) (Focusing on edu)-GOAT
JBLIND - Playtime: 54 Hours (+14 Hours AFK)-toxic but gets the work done.

PK Guy - Playtime: 33 Hours (+19 Hours AFK)- very helpful
Rag Bot V1 - Playtime: 56 Hours (+41 Hours AFK)- admin l0c? 10/10
Gied4Life - Playtime: 62 Hours (+56 Hours AFK)-stakermen shouldent be mods.
A Pixel - Playtime: 90 Hours (+10 Hours AFK)-??

Every current SS is fucking useless, other then tuchay who somtimes helps out with a question or two.
___

~ Roat Pkz Staff Team

• Upvote 1
18 hours ago, Fantastic said:

8ztY7SK.png Owner
Gretar

Lil khabib

good bro

good

good bro gied4rng
good

good next mod

good
good
___

~ Roat Pkz Staff Team

• Upvote 1
  • Nice 1
On 11/2/2019 at 4:18 PM, Krigeris said:

Thank you (and everyone else) for the feedback.

Sorry to hear about your account. As you might’ve already noticed by the several comments, we do not take any responsibility for accounts that are hacked, as we offer account protection by email (which is very secure FYI). You even receive a message upon every login, telling you to set an email to secure your account.
The hacker(s) are always banned, meaning that whatever items they took are useless in the end, and ultimately being a big waste of time for them. 

The problem with refunding isn’t that we’re lazy. In fact there are tons of things we handle behind the scenes, both player and server based. If we refunded people, there’d be several precautions we’d have to look to. People would start faking account hacks for their own benefit, it’d take a horribly long time to go through every refund (Gretar is constantly busy already), and generally, it’d just halt us. 

I strongly urge you to ALWAYS use a new combination of passwords whenever you’re registering on a game, forum, or anything for that matter.
Hope this cleared it up for you! 🙂 

• Upvote 2

Gretar

He wished me a good holiday

N/A

Best admin no cap

makes good videos

cool

nice

wow

best mod

idk this person

AMAZING SS THE BEST.
Tuchay - Playtime: 123 Hours (+96 Hours AFK

I ALSO HAVE A LOT OF LOVE FOR THIS BROWN MAN REALLY GOOD AT TELLING PEOPLE NOT TO SPAM YELL MOD PLS

Loc my ss back my playtime can't be competed with @Gretar

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

@Gretar  Seems Money hungry... and llittle to lazyy to me... i used to play roatz years back and some of same fucking buggs are still around, i even made Suggestion (  

I Do like this Server but whenever i come back after quitting... i end up in 1-2 weeks getting so bored i am gone again... due to lack of content... its always same newbie pvmers in wildy... same events... and same everything nothing changes... makes the game like a dead boat... waiting for collaps

Gretar How many hours you spend a week code, when we take consideration amount of money you generate.... i bet you got a hourly sallery of 200$ Now get Back to work....

Jblind Is pretty Cool, hosts lots of events, and a great pker. :)

Rest i aint got a clue about just some "Randoms" i guess you can say to me....

Edited by aard