account hacked?

good day staff of roat pkz

yesterday i came back to play this rsps after a long time everything was fine only had my 2fa on it which i lost so i got it back tru "death kid"

donated some $ for some starter money again now today trying to log into the game and my password has been changed so i go to the website try to reset my password tru e-mail but now it says it has no account attached to it i really have no clue wat happend didnt log into any other website or anything maybe it's just bad luck i did have a simple password on it still and forgot to put back my 2fa on it can u guys maybe help me out? check ips or something idk really want the account back since i donated 70$ on it;p and i made new account yesterday to post a thread to recover my 2fa from my "bicepjr" account the new account i made was named "iwillskill" i can still log into the game on that account but not into the forums no more and"bicepjr" password has been changed on forums and ingame please help me out:D the email linked to this account was the email i yesterday recoverd the 2fa to so u guys can contact me tru that or on here