Skeleton boxes

I know I am a bit overdue with this suggestion, but it is a short one and i think easy to implement.

Please allow people to get rewards and the pet from skeleton boxes after the event ends and make the boxes themselves unavailable to get as well (make them discontinued same as the pet). This would be a nice novelty to the game and the boxes themselves would act as Christmas crackers in RS3.

As far as I'm aware you will be able to keep all items from the event (Tokens and Boxes). Only thing that will be removed is the NPCs involved (Death at ::hween, Spooky Skeletons at ::graves, and Super Spooky Skeletons) as well as the random H'ween decoration around Edgeville.

It is advised to spend or sell all your token before the event is removed (tomorrow) otherwise they will become useless (but not removed). You should still be able to open any boxes you have left, and the rewards within them should be unchanged from what they are now - inlcuding the pet.

23 hours ago, PK Guy said:

As far as I'm aware you will be able to keep all items from the event (Tokens and Boxes). Only thing that will be removed is the NPCs involved (Death at ::hween, Spooky Skeletons at ::graves, and Super Spooky Skeletons) as well as the random H'ween decoration around Edgeville.

It is advised to spend or sell all your token before the event is removed (tomorrow) otherwise they will become useless (but not removed). You should still be able to open any boxes you have left, and the rewards within them should be unchanged from what they are now - inlcuding the pet.

I highly recommend that we should recieve an announcement before the event ends, so we can have time to settle things out and make the market a bit compelling.