- - - - - - - - - -

163 Players are online

Sign in to follow this  
Jwelll

Jwell

The voting doens't work well. I do can vote on the websites itself but when I go back to get reward it says I didn't vote on RSPSList website, but ofcourse I did. Same for TopG website. The other sites work.

Anyone who can help?

• Upvote 1

This has been a reoccurring problem for some members since roatpkz conception. I can’t imagine it will ever be fixed entirely although I’m sure there are steps I am not aware of that may reduce the likelihood of it occurring. :/  hopefully staff can help 

2 hours ago, Heh said:

you onlyn eed to vote on three sites

For me I need to vote on the first four but that's it.

6 hours ago, Jwelll said:

I need to vote on 4 sites.. still doens't work though. Been having this problem since 4 days.. missed 4 votes..

Try using OPERA web browser and using a VPN your IP could be flagged, opera web browser is free and comes with a free vpn quick and simple to use, let me know if it solves your problem

Edited by 1 slap

For some reason it worked now in Chrome. I didn't even had to vote on the sites this time... It mentioned: Thanks for voting...

Ill check if it works in 12h. thanks for help

Mine has been doing this for 3 weeks also. Asked a Couple of Mods and no replies. Emailed as well and no reply lol. Username is “Side Chicks”. Don’t think I’ll ever be getting that cape ha. If u find out how to resolve let me know.