07 Main Progress

Anul

Do you even grind? That's right, I've spent over 1/3 of my days on this account since I made it 3 months ago. 

I miss you faggets, even the cunts like Sam that i'd love to come clear from edge to get the satisfaction of a kp, ez tings. I'll be back soon to make roat hell for some you nerds again. brb more 07 no life

KuvaqPk.png

Edited by Anul

very impressive, that works out to be an average of around 60 hours per week so im guessing u dont sleep like me

btw theres a guy called jmr rian who got 40-99 range in 1 live stream took him like 70 hours

http://www.twitch.tv/jmr_rian/v/21247535

i was watching this sometime this past week while i was at work.. The white guy with coon eyes, yea i was the one in the chat asking if he was 40

Some *of you guys. 

I just hope your grades look as good as your runescape account.

! TRIGGERED !

M80 I took 15 credit hours last semester so I could basically take a break from school and make some irl moneys and have time to tend my hobbies. 

However, in comparison to my rs acc, my grades are about the same lmao, C's and B's. It's college tho just gotta fkn graduate with a useful major

! TRIGGERED !

M80 I took 15 credit hours last semester so I could basically take a break from school and make some irl moneys and have time to tend my hobbies. 

However, in comparison to my rs acc, my grades are about the same lmao, C's and B's. It's college tho just gotta fkn graduate with a useful major

I guess lol? Why would u wanna just squeak by tho LOL. I really hope ur not going to a cc or other 2 year college bcus u won't be able to transfer to any decent school with a 2.0... If u aim for a C average than ull have an average af life bcus that means u don't know what ur doing as good as some1 else who had the same major

! TRIGGERED !

:D

Oh, Okay, Just making sure because some people dump their life into this game and forget that outside of Runescape there's a cruel, tough world to face. Kudos to you though for being on top of your game sir. Also, For the time you've been playing, The account is like an A++