A couple small things

-Make some wildy agility obstacles work. now that theres more deep wildy content and agility, having spots like, for example, the south side of lava dragons where that agility obstacle is work would make grinding out agility worth it.

-A new legendary donor command ::task that takes you to your task with unlimited uses.

-The ability to shout your play time like you can with pkp or bhp.

-In the wildy, the genie random only does the item pick event, and not the captcha. Having to open up a site in wildy can get you dead real easy.

1 hour ago, Fruitcake said:

-Make some wildy agility obstacles work. now that theres more deep wildy content and agility, having spots like, for example, the south side of lava dragons where that agility obstacle is work would make grinding out agility worth it.

Support.

-A new legendary donor command ::task that takes you to your task with unlimited uses.

We Don't need lot of zones.

-The ability to shout your play time like you can with pkp or bhp.

Support

-In the wildy, the genie random only does the item pick event, and not the captcha. Having to open up a site in wildy can get you dead real easy.

BIG SUPPORT.

• Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...

The ::task perk would be a huge mistake concerning wilderness activity.

I like the rest but my doubts about the genie in the wilderness. This because I don't really know when it shows up, but when pking I'd really not like to be interrupted by a genie. A genie would be okay, but only when you're performing a skilling-action.

On 12/15/2019 at 4:27 AM, weflytogethe said:

free revs tele should be useful

Not free, but more npcs may drop more (quantity) in my opinion.

Not because I want to bully clans having clan wars with eachother, but I'd just like to see more resources with worth.

2 hours ago, Knasterd said:

The ::task perk would be a huge mistake concerning wilderness activity.

I like the rest but my doubts about the genie in the wilderness. This because I don't really know when it shows up, but when pking I'd really not like to be interrupted by a genie. A genie would be okay, but only when you're performing a skilling-action.

Not free, but more npcs may drop more (quantity) in my opinion.

Not because I want to bully clans having clan wars with eachother, but I'd just like to see more resources with worth.

increase the drop rates on revs should be nice to attract more people to revs or more npcs with good drops alongside slayer monsters,  revs caves needs a bump  that i agreed with you