Genie

Yoobs da king

Take ur genie Gretar and stuff it up ur poop shoot

---------------------

Missed 4 jad kills since my return, where jad died and no one gets loot no loot by any means is announced and waiting does nothing as nothing appears on the floor. 5th time I got genie during jad I knew I wouldnt get loot but it was at the end up jad so I teled home to answer the genie I would have made it back in time BUT CLASSIC GRETAR FUCKS U no I get a dumbass open/answer captcha on google Bruh how desperate are you to increase traffic on roatpkz's website. Anyhow couldnt do it in time jad died but this time I got loot idk how genie was out when it died. But jad flopped like why gg on a sunday morning so I could not ::jad back id have to run but could not get back in time thanks to you adding the worst jad spawns in the history of any server.

Moral of the story take eveyones feedback on my last post about this bs and fix it so you don;t get genies while pvming or being in wild in general something just fix it. You can take g-bar donations to add customs but cant fix where a genie does/does not spawn like fuck me gretard get ur ass in gear 

agree the genies are retarded. 1. spawns way to often and is annoying when skilling afk like woodcutting, 2. hard to tell which item is behind the pixels sometimes especially when its some type of sword/longsword/dagger which look almost the same behind it. got banned from skilling for 3h because i picked the wrong sword twice lol. at least make the items different like addy/mith/rune or smth so retards like me dont fall for it