Staff Feedback & QOL

madcusbad

Roatpkz staff team, first of all you're all great. im aware that the server has been on for years, and that's for a reason. Later on i'll be explaining why im writing this.

First of all i'll give a quick but not less important feedback  (Dec. 2019)

8ztY7SK.png Owner

tdyxovt.png Global Admin(s)

nzQBkuV.png Administrator(s)

Nothing to say about you. If you're there is because you've earned it. Only thing i'll say is for:

• Fantastic Cx: Best staff i've seen in many servers. Dedicated, polite, doesn't matter he's status he's always answering PMs & stuff. This is the kind of staff i am looking for on a server.

CWJkG9Z.png Player Moderator(s)

Im making a suggestion for them in the end of the topic, but its my opinion. For each of them in particular nothing to say. (Don't really use them, id rather ask server supports instead, so i am sorry but i can't say much about each of the Mods.

Ps: 

NoygzxJ.png Server Support(s)

Ill make my thread mostly based on the SS, because they're always the most required (at least for me).

• Supremium: Good & colaborative at Help chat. Sometimes hard to answer for me the questions (don't really know the prices of almost every item ingame), but Supremium always answers even in chat or if i pm him any price-> possitive thing).
  • Frutiest: Haven't really shared much but also colaborative & helpfull at help chat.
  • PM2GETBODIED: -
  • Goat: Always working for the good of Roat. SS's needs more people like this.
  • TGS Kyle: -
  • Chelle: Also good guy & helpfull at the chat & pms. 
  • Tearin: -

Im doing this feedback because im aware that the server has been working for long times & the 'toxicity' won't be removed. But PLEASE listen to this part. As in real life, we (the players, or persons) CANNOT talk to our bosses or whoever has the authority with bad words towards them (and in the other direciton also, staff can't treat players as their slaves).

I mean, its a PVP server, but we must know who has the authority and who doesn't. Mutes/Kicks must be implemented as a real thing, not only when the guy really deserves it, and give Server Support (staff team also) rank in help chat in order to let them kick when a moderator is not online and a guy starts flooding & disciminating people inside help chat.

Nothing else to say, have a good night.

Madcusbad.

• Upvote 5

Thank you for the feedback mate. I'm happy to hear that my dedication and work is being appreciated. 😄 

2 hours ago, madcusbad said:

I mean, its a PVP server, but we must know who has the authority and who doesn't. Mutes/Kicks must be implemented as a real thing, not only when the guy really deserves it, and give Server Support (staff team also) rank in help chat in order to let them kick when a moderator is not online and a guy starts flooding & disciminating people inside help chat.

Moderation settings (both for players and staff) for Clan chats is something that will be improved and worked on in given time. 
Gretar is currently working on more important things to make the server better all-around. A big update is also being worked on, ontop of that, which will keep the community busy for a long time. 😄 

14 hours ago, Fantastic said:

Thank you for the feedback mate. I'm happy to hear that my dedication and work is being appreciated. 😄 

Moderation settings (both for players and staff) for Clan chats is something that will be improved and worked on in given time. 
Gretar is currently working on more important things to make the server better all-around. A big update is also being worked on, ontop of that, which will keep the community busy for a long time. 😄 

more skills???????????????