Brick's First Hybrid Vid

Wow, I've come a long way from my first two clips, Don't you guys think? :oThis is my first brid vid! I'm excited for you guys' criticism and views. It may not be the best, But this vid is mine, my first, and I'm sure as hell proud of it!

Leave any constructive criticism or tips on bridding/video making you'd like. 

Thanks For Watching! :D 

Decent video, use whatever setup you are comfortable with :)

u sound like lee zidan in 2013 we all had this argument bare, dont use what ever setup you feel comfortable with, use the setups that the majority of hybrids use, why? because they are the most effective, dont just train yourself to have bad habbits, its 2k15 there is a meta to hybriding now and the community is so much better than we were when we all started, using weird setups like this will make it harder to improve because of the skill level of other hybrids, watch videos, copy people that are better than your self and become comfortable with them, they are used by all of the better hybrids, they make sence and work. use them.

Edited by Jerwinator

u sound like lee zidan in 2013 we all had this argument bare, dont use what ever setup you feel comfortable with, use the setups that the majority of hybrids use, why? because they are the most effective, dont just train yourself to have bad habbits, its 2k15 there is a meta to hybriding now and the community is so much better than we were when we all started, using weird setups like this will make it harder to improve because of the skill level of other hybrids, watch videos, copy people that are better than your self and become comfortable with them, they are used by all of the better hybrids, they make sence and work. use them.

This is stupid af. 

The only reason why they are better is because the people who're good are use/comfortable with them. 

You can have SO many different set-ups that are used for certain things, like a fast take-off or faster barrages, or 15% switches. Just because someone chooses 1 particular style, doesn't mean you gotta hop on the bandwagon and regard 1 method better than the others.

Ignore what he said, try out multiple different inventory setups and go with whatever you feel best buddy. :D

Edited by Fancy Boots

This is stupid af. 
The only reason why they are better is because the people who're good are use/comfortable with them. 

You can have SO many different set-ups that are used for certain things, like a fast take-off or faster barrages, or 15% switches. Just because someone chooses 1 particular style, doesn't mean you gotta hop on the bandwagon and regard 1 method better than the others.

Ignore what he said, try out multiple different inventory setups and go with whatever you feel best buddy. :D

hardly you random, if you had any hybriding experience outside of roat pkz you would wise up you mug.
faster takeoffs and barrages, are you suggesting having your items mid invent because your incapable of moving your mouse for a 15% or boot takeoff?
mans blowing smoke out of his ass trust

hardly you random, if you had any hybriding experience outside of roat pkz you would wise up you mug.faster takeoffs and barrages, are you suggesting having your items mid invent because your incapable of moving your mouse for a 15% or boot takeoff?
mans blowing smoke out of his ass trust

Incapable or find something more comfortable are two completely different reasons to have different setups.

That's like asking why pre-EoC NH'ers had their gear at the bottom of their inv...

(For Augury, Rigour and Barrage because your dumb ass wouldn't know.)

That's why there are so many different set-ups. Everyone will find something more comfortable that is contrary to another, it's just personal preference. 

Fix up, you don't know anything.

Edited by Fancy Boots

Are you lost?
You can't be this clueless, for the sake of your own game enjoyment i'd stop tryna be a bigman.

No one's trying to be a 'bigman'. You're just not explaining your shit. I asked Taylor for a video. I have no idea who the fuck any of those people are in that video? Also, If I'm asking him for a video why would you post one?