- - - - - - - - - -

163 Players are online

Sign in to follow this  
MykeltiFSM

Killstreak skulls

I would like to see more killstreak skulls added to the game. Maybe one for 50 kills and one for 100 or something? I personally enjoy grinding my killstreak up and flexing and it ending at only 30 kills is kind of depressing. 

• Upvote 1

What colors would you suggest them to be? I don't think having any other colors than red(and darker red) for killstreaks will be looking nice on the server. I'd suggest keeping the current killstreak colors but just moving them all up, so for instance the first red skull will be at 10, 2nd at 25, 3rd at 50, 4th at 100 and 5th at 250+

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Khalil said:

What colors would you suggest them to be? I don't think having any other colors than red(and darker red) for killstreaks will be looking nice on the server. I'd suggest keeping the current killstreak colors but just moving them all up, so for instance the first red skull will be at 10, 2nd at 25, 3rd at 50, 4th at 100 and 5th at 250+

make 250ks a giant B for booster

Completely disagree,  I already don't like retards flexing redskulls they just got after autocasting  at a HP event why give them more insensitive 

15 hours ago, Khalil said:

Why not gold for 75, Black for 150?. Dawntained added them and they were good.

Edited by Dab mi