New Flower Poker spot

5 hours ago, Fruitiest said:

idk i like having a lot of people at ::cw. server looks dead with everyone spread out

I kinda agree with this.

I'm not satisfied with Flower Poker and hosting in general though.

For me Flower Poker (&hosting) is something nostalgic, community wise.

The whole automatic Flower Poker system should be removed.
There should be one 'host' clan owned by the owner/administrators where you can buy ranks (for a lot of PKP points) and those should be trusted. Once you get scammed (and have proof) by a ranked player this player will be banned (and you will be refunded your stake) and he/she will never be able to get a rank in the host cc anymore.

In this way you can create a really close gambling community and could benefit the server alot.

Edited by Knasterd
On 12/13/2019 at 8:05 AM, Knasterd said:

I kinda agree with this.

I'm not satisfied with Flower Poker and hosting in general though.

For me Flower Poker (&hosting) is something nostalgic, community wise.

The whole automatic Flower Poker system should be removed.
There should be one 'host' clan owned by the owner/administrators where you can buy ranks (for a lot of PKP points) and those should be trusted. Once you get scammed (and have proof) by a ranked player this player will be banned (and you will be refunded your stake) and he/she will never be able to get a rank in the host cc anymore.

In this way you can create a really close gambling community and could benefit the server alot.

Sounds good, doesn't work.

I don't FP but moving it to G.E. is a reasonable suggestion. Support for multiple lanes would be good, and with players unable to stand on planted flowers (except while planting). Not a high priority change, but something to think about.