Bounty hunter target

Do not allow skipping of target if you have been in combat with that target in past 20 seconds because it's lame when people fight until nearly out and then skip before dying in their spawn gear simply because they don't want to give you the tier upgrade.

I find it comparable to attempting to drop/destroy valued items upon facing death so no reason not to. Especially since people can opt out of bh.

• Upvote 2
8 hours ago, Death Dream said:

Not agreed. You sometimes get targets that are either already in combat or nhing/veng pking. Cba wait 1 min to fight a target. 
Also, never experienced that someone's skipped me right before dying

This makes no sense.

2 hours ago, Fantastic said:

A reasonable suggestion. Never happened to me, nor have I had anyone address the problem before, but if it's a common issue then we should definitely implement something against it. 😄 

Yeah it is common, it's usually filthy pvmer dogs who mock you when they're nearly out and then skip.

11 hours ago, Death Dream said:

Nvm, cba use 10 mins to explain

Why even post then. Your first post was irrelevant to what was stated

On 12/18/2019 at 11:02 PM, keep talkin said:

there is already a feature that you cant skip your target if you are low on food this suggestion makes no sense

idk wtf you're on about but never seen shit like everyone always able to skip easily

• 2 weeks later...

Here have a bump post reminder that this does still happen on a daily basis on numerous ocassions.

The only persons who don't do it are those who don't know how to or those who aren't assholes.

So that leaves 90% of the server who does skip, either when freezing and standing under or simply when bolting you because it's easy as fuck to do while in combat.

If there was a simple measurement put in place that you cannot skip your target if you have been in combat with him in the last 25 seconds that would resolve this entirely as it surpasses the length of a barrage freeze.

And there's no real reason not to do it because those not into bounty hunter can opt out of it entirely.

The reason you don't hear much about this is a combination of people not bothering to make a suggestion, most bounty hunter pking happening in edgeville and lack of trust it will get fixed once adressed here.

Hopefully prove that last part wrong.

Edited by Headchefforum
additional info
On 12/18/2019 at 6:35 PM, Death Dream said:

Not agreed. You sometimes get targets that are either already in combat or nhing/veng pking. Cba wait 1 min to fight a target. 
Also, never experienced that someone's skipped me right before dying

bro u never agree to anything wtf is this bull shit😩

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...