Magic cape switches

Increase the amount of magic cape switches significantly, preferably like 10 regular, 25 for donator, 50 for super, 75 extreme, 150 legendary

alternatively make it unlimited entirely because the person doing this will still be spending lots of his inventory to do so and otherwise people literally use other accounts which they also control which is even more unfair due to inventory limitations.

18 hours ago, Knasterd said:

Howmany switches do you currently have?

5 daily

On 12/18/2019 at 11:01 PM, keep talkin said:

good suggestion it allows you to pk more solo in wildy than with a tb slave 

this indeed!

people who use alts still have advantage because they don't waste inventory spots on it so yeah

it would help if those who want to consistently use the spellbook switching would be able to rather than this arbitrary limitation and forcing alts to be used.

3 hours ago, Knasterd said:

Well to be honesr I don't really care if the amouny of swaps would increase, but 150 per day is just way too much.

I'd say something like:

Regular 5,

Donator 7,

Super donator 10,

Extreme donator 13,

Legendary donator 15.

Let's just not make donator perks way too overpowered. :)

even better I would like to have it unlimited for everyone however the server tends to like to give these things upon donator steps same with target skips etc so thought this would fit.

Your example is like yeah sure but it's still little.

• 1 month later...