ty gretar

honsykw

i just got my account back and i notice that the hacker drop all my pets exept the phoenix can i get them back took me alot of time to get callisto heron squirile kbd chaos ele racoon :) if u cant ty anyway im happy to have my acc back

its more them kbd pets that kill me hearth 😕

Capture.PNG

Don't expect to get your pets back.

There wasn't any source leak from Roatpkz his side so it's most likely your own fault you got hacked. (Shared passwords, used same password on different servers or websites, RAT etc.)

Nevertheless, glad you've got your account back :)

That's pretty sad. I've banned the person who hacked you, so he won't be playing Roat Pkz for a while.

I'll speak to Gretar and see if I can have your pets refunded, although I am not promising anything.
Also, I checked your account and you still haven't protected it with an email, even after getting hacked. Don't you think that would be a smart idea to do now?

• Upvote 5
  • Nice 1

2 hours ago, Fantastic said:

That's pretty sad. I've banned the person who hacked you, so he won't be playing Roat Pkz for a while.

I'll speak to Gretar and see if I can have your pets refunded, although I am not promising anything.
Also, I checked your account and you still haven't protected it with an email, even after getting hacked. Don't you think that would be a smart idea to do now?

yeah sorrie i was high asfuck and too happy  i went pk str8 away :P

• Upvote 2
  • Nice 1
  • Haha 2