RWT

Hello Roatpkz,

Ima keep it short, i'm playing this game since 2015 RoatPkz.

Like about a month ago I started buying gp from other people for 07 money, so I bought ingame roat and paid them rsgp.

I've had an account with about 386k pkp and an angel cape on it and went afk had to eat dinner, when I came back to log-in, I saw i've been mac-banned.

I connected @Fantastic and he told me I had to pay 78m 07 rsgp b4 I get unban. And the amount   (rwt) I  bought would be removed. So i had more than 400K and I agreed to it, ( I would keep like about 80-100k).

I bought rsgp irl and paid @Fantastic 78m 07 for un-mac. After that i've got unmacced and logged-in and saw only 4k on it........

Like for real sersiouly lying and scamming people so easily.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Ahmash said:

when u rwt u should always get a full account wipe no matter how much u rwt, just be glad u were allowed to pay for an unban in then 1st place

Screenshot - 20-12-2019 , 21_11_13.png

1 minute ago, Bailey Jay said:

Rofl at least you had 4K you ungrateful fuck 

Go fuck off, dont talk shit please 

• Confused 1
36 minutes ago, Death Dream said:

Lmao I like how you’re blamimg me and calling ME cancer ect. All I’ve dine is legit help you, yet whining about me not doing anything about your macban. Like how the actual fuck am I supposed to do anything?? I’ve legit told you what Fanta has told me.

The fact is if fanta (admin) tells there will be only removed 400k of ur bank and then I log in and see account is totally empty that shit hurts, so I just paid godamned 78m for a unban? 

You guys are just lying and scamming people, if you guys say something be a man and say on your words 

31 minutes ago, Jofreh said:

Emin, The fact is if fanta (admin) tells there will be only removed 400k of ur bank and then I log in and see account is totally empty that shit hurts, so I just paid godamned 78m for a unban? 

You guys are just lying and scamming people, if you guys say something be a man and say on your words 

Now I see why people say shittest staff team,

shittest owner etc....there is a reason tho , now I see why lmfao 

• Nice 1