Thoughts on eventual Korasi's Sword?

Korasi's Sword on Roatpkz?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Korasi's Sword on Roatpkz?

So I've been thinking about the Korasi's Sword lately.

Let's be honest: it's not 'oldschool', but it feels really oldschool somehow. 

Also it's such a lovely weapon to pk with.

I'm not sure wether I'd love to see it being implemented to PakiPkz or absolutely not.

What are your thoughts? Let us know :)

ARGUMENTS

2 hours ago, Liquid flame said:

I wouldn't personally mind a new weapon considering its like osrs right now where you can just pray melee and have no chance of dying

18 minutes ago, Yoobs da king said:

So we got 3 main warrior and 2 range special attack weapons but no mage special attack weapons. Why not add 2 special attack mage weapons. Which would be the OSRS staff that might come out and the Korasi.

ARGUMENTS

1 hour ago, Death Dream said:

This would make no sense. RoatPkz is based on OSRS - ergo, Korasi is NOT. 
Sure we've customs that aren't on OSRS, but these aren't the key-factors to keeping it oldschool. 

Gretar removed chaotics also a pre eoc item to make this more like OSRS

17 minutes ago, Yoobs da king said:

Under normal circumstances I would agree with adding Korasi. Korasi's sword is a mage special attack weapon but here is the thing. If OSRS adds that new staff which is the mage version of an ags or ballista then RoatPkz will add the staff in as well which means you have the korasi sword but in staff version. 

Edited by Knasterd

Under normal circumstances I would agree with adding Korasi. Korasi's sword is a mage special attack weapon but here is the thing. If OSRS adds that new staff which is the mage version of an ags or ballista then RoatPkz will add the staff in as well which means you have the korasi sword but in staff version. So having korasi on here wont happen but we might see the new staff from OSRS if that gets added to replace what the Korasi would have been.

^-

-

-

I understand Korasi did mage damage based on your melee strength and the staff OSRS might add will be mage damage based on mage strength so it's a tough one tbh. 

Sure we have

Armadyl Godsword/Dragon Claws/Vesta's Longsword(Main spec wep for Melee) = 3 special attack weapons

Heavy Ballista/Darkbow(Main spec weps for Range) = 2 special attack weapons

Nothing for Mage = No special attack weapons

--------

So we got 3 main warrior and 2 range special attack weapons but no mage special attack weapons. Why not add 2 special attack mage weapons. Which would be the OSRS staff that might come out and the Korasi.

But then again Gretar removed chaotics also a pre eoc item to make this more like OSRS but maybe you can snaggle korasi out of him idk.

Under normal circumstances I would agree with adding Korasi. Korasi's sword is a mage special attack weapon but here is the thing. If OSRS adds that new staff which is the mage version of an ags or ballista then RoatPkz will add the staff in as well which means you have the korasi sword but in staff version. So having korasi on here wont happen but we might see the new staff from OSRS if that gets added to replace what the Korasi would have been.

^-

-

-

I understand Korasi did mage damage based on your melee strength and the staff OSRS might add will be mage damage based on mage strength so it's a tough one tbh. 

Sure we have

Armadyl Godsword/Dragon Claws/Vesta's Longsword(Main spec wep for Melee) = 3 special attack weapons

Heavy Ballista/Darkbow(Main spec weps for Range) = 2 special attack weapons

Nothing for Mage = No special attack weapons

--------

But then again Gretar removed chaotics also a pre eoc item to make this more like OSRS but maybe you can snaggle korasi out of him idk.

You've got some good points here mate.

So if I understand you right you think that it won't happen because of OSRS releasing a staff. But if that staff isn't getting released a Korasi would be a nice addition, right?

Correct. Tbh I would not mind having both in game.

Korasi's Sword would be huge to have in roatpkz though and I know all the NHing niggas would hate you for suggesting this become a thing and might really hate you if it does get added.

Why?

Well because Korasi does mage damage so you must protect mage vs it's special attack but it's based off strength bonus. So now when retard nhers try to act big on pvmers/veng pkers they are going to have a harder time surviving pvmers because they wont know what to pray, they might have korasi so they gata pray mage, might have ags or claws so they gata pray melee, Might have both and fuck those retards up.

So there will 500% be biased responses from the bridders/nhers tryhards w.e you wana call these irrelevant skids because it's +1 factor they have to calculate when pking and will make life for them hell tbh.

--------------------------------------------

So yes I personally would want korasi even if rpkz is trying to be a washed up toxic, dog shit staff version of OSRS. These max set nhers who pk in multi are going to stop going solo if korasi gets added because melee pvmers will either have claws or korasi or both and well there losing a max set 100%