Achievement system

Personally I don't give a fuck about rewards. 

But a lot of us have thousands of PvP/PvM kills but they were not added to the Achievement system. Honestly I would be absolutely fine with you guys adding our PvM/PvP kills to the Achievement system from when you started tracking all the information.

BUT

we do not get the rewards from the checkmarks that you must hit to get the rewards. This way we start higher up due to what we have already achieved and we get rewards from the checkmarks we have not officially completed. So we don't get rewards we would have passed if you add our statistics to the Achievement log but we get to earn rewards from the marker points we have not yet reached. 

I would honestly just like something that represents somewhat of has already been done in game compared to having to start from scratch. 

Example:

Say you get reward for 500, 1k, 5k, 10k, 15k, player kills 

BUT you have 10k kills currently it would list that on the Achievement log that you have 10k kills but you can not claim the rewards from 500, 1k, 5k, 10k, but you can claim the reward from 15k one when you hit 15k kills. That's essentially what I am getting at.

I would honestly like to have something that shows the npc kills etc that I already have. Granted it would not have 7 years of tracking but from when you guys started tracking these statistics is better then nothing.

12 hours ago, Yoobs da king said:

Say you get reward for 500, 1k, 5k, 10k, 15k, player kills 

BUT you have 10k kills currently it would list that on the Achievement log that you have 10k kills but you can not claim the rewards from 500, 1k, 5k, 10k, but you can claim the reward from 15k one when you hit 15k kills. That's essentially what I am getting at.

i understand what you mean but the problem is there would still be a lot of PKP coming into the eco from all those players who were close to reaching all those achievements like if someone had 4k+, 9k+. 14k+ then they wouldn't be too far away from completing it

12 hours ago, Yoobs da king said:

I would honestly like to have something that shows the npc kills etc that I already have. Granted it would not have 7 years of tracking but from when you guys started tracking these statistics is better then nothing.

sure NPC kills as well as any other achievements that are logged can be added to the https://roatpkz.com/hiscore/