Blackmail?

Yoobs da king

If im using hella minor flame towards Goat(Server Support, and he tells me "Could just mute you for flaming which I am allowed to do" 

https://prnt.sc/qleiml

Then let's be real that's blackmail lol. Nigga knows he can mute me for flaming him in PM and in yell chat for being abusive towards users but he does not mute me? Instead he replies with could just mute you for flaming which I am allowed to do, as stated above. So he knows if he mutes me I will only continue to flame him and point out his fuckups in public chat because every staff so far has hated when a player points out their fuck ups in public chats and resort to low life methods. 

So he uses his ability to mute as a persuasion tool to get me to stop flaming him lol. 

Nothing will happen to Goat I just thought it was kind of funny he resorting to blackmail to get someone to stop flaming him. That's kind of funny to me tbh. Really shows the progression of staff on RPKZ

(He can mute me but does not choose to and threatens mutes to get people to stop pointing his fuckups in yell chat or other public chats.) Love you Gretar but your too big hearted and can't or don't have the balls to demote someone out of fear said staff member will take his/her friends with them somewhere else.

Any normal server owner would have sent every single staff member on here packing the 2nd time they got caught slipping.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

thats blackmail in a nutshell if u think about it xd holding the ability to mute against me so i stop flaming him if i was breaking rules i should be muted but he used his ability to mute to pursuade me not to flame him anymore

to blackmail someone is to hold something against someone to make them do something in your favor in some cases. I really dont care he did it, its just funny he did nigga shoulda muted me like a normal human being

Edited by Yoobs da king
nig

8 hours ago, Yoobs da king said:

thats blackmail in a nutshell if u think about it xd holding the ability to mute against me so i stop flaming him if i was breaking rules i should be muted but he used his ability to mute to pursuade me not to flame him anymore

to blackmail someone is to hold something against someone to make them do something in your favor in some cases. I really dont care he did it, its just funny he did nigga shoulda muted me like a normal human being

holy fuck are you that retarded

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Yoobs da king said:

no worries, daily mute to you then :)

Blackmailing would be like, if he caught you attempting to rwt and forcing you to watch him have sex with your sister (not saying he doesn’t already sleep with her) to avoid him reporting you to the higher ups.

Him saying you can’t flame or it’s a mute isn’t blackmail wtf if you flame staff members it’s obviously a mute 

That’s like if a cop said “don’t break the law or I’ll have to arrest you” and saying it’s blackmail 

• Upvote 1
  • Nice 1

• 1 year later...
On 1/9/2020 at 11:18 AM, Yoobs da king said:

I will only continue to flame him and point out his fuckups in public chat because every staff so far has hated when a player points out their fuck ups in public chats and resort to low life methods. 

imagine hopping on a game and your primary objective is to try to point out errors someone might make....honestly bro the fuck are you even doing with your life if that's what your mentality is 

1 hour ago, Garrix said:

imagine hopping on a game and your primary objective is to try to point out errors someone might make....honestly bro the fuck are you even doing with your life if that's what your mentality is 

Sounds like blackmail to me... ☻

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...