Achievements Suggestions

• Put a maximum to the amount of accounts you can claim rewards on. For example you could just vote on a new alt account every single day to basically get double vote mystery boxes. (you basically vote & set an email adress on the account)
  • The rewards for the achievement "Enter the lottery"  should be higher. 

56a9da56344d2a01fd0bc07fbf158d76.png.172a729d8e4b808626ecdde6f4894e74.png

("Put 5k into the Lottery" gives you 5 pk points, "Put 10k into the Lottery" gives you 7 pk points, put "Put 500k into the Lottery" gives you 280 pk points.

• The rewards for the achievement "Obtain a killstreak of  ..."  should be higher.

2f1f43a5c7daf0a59e6beadd19668cdc.png.bf39a934755a2ac8d7c33246992629be.png

("Obtain a killstreak of  25."  gives you 104 pk points, "Obtain a killstreak of  50."  gives you 525 pk points, "Obtain a killstreak of  100."  gives you 1060 pk points, "Obtain a killstreak of  150."  gives you 1070 pk points, "Obtain a killstreak of  200."  gives you 1080 pk points, "Obtain a killstreak of  250."  gives you 1090 pk points, etc...)

• Add an achievement for achieving all achievements
  • Add a hiscore for achievements (based on points)

Feel free to leave your suggestions below so they can be discussed aswell and eventually added to the thread. :)

Edited by Knasterd
2 hours ago, Knasterd said:
  •  
  • The rewards for the achievement "Obtain a killstreak of  ..."  should be higher.

2f1f43a5c7daf0a59e6beadd19668cdc.png.bf39a934755a2ac8d7c33246992629be.png

("Obtain a killstreak of  25."  gives you 104 pk points, "Obtain a killstreak of  50."  gives you 525 pk points, "Obtain a killstreak of  100."  gives you 1060 pk points, "Obtain a killstreak of  150."  gives you 1070 pk points, "Obtain a killstreak of  200."  gives you 1080 pk points, "Obtain a killstreak of  250."  gives you 1090 pk points, etc...)

you gotta think about how much pkp you receive on getting the 500 ks - but agree, its a bit low and could be higher for such an achievement

4 hours ago, goat said:

you gotta think about how much pkp you receive on getting the 500 ks - but agree, its a bit low and could be higher for such an achievement

anyone with 500 ks is a booster

these 2 r really good

• Add an achievement for achieving all achievements
  • Add a hiscore for achievements (based on points)

I agree with most of this post except this:

On 1/11/2020 at 2:29 PM, Knasterd said:

Put a maximum to the amount of accounts you can claim rewards on. For example you could just vote on a new alt account every single day to basically get double vote mystery boxes.

I work just as hard trying to accomplish goals on my main account as I do on an alt, so why should my rewards be limited?

3 minutes ago, Zepar said:

I agree with most of this post except this:

I work just as hard trying to accomplish goals on my main account as I do on an alt, so why should my rewards be limited?

Because people can make >100 accounts and do all very easy early stage achievements such as vote once. It would be fine that you can still get rewards on an alt, I totally agree with that but there could, for example, set a maximum to three accounts.

I agree 100% on the upgrades of kill streak achievements and the lottery system achievements. 

Even if we used the logic of.. 500 kill streak would grant a lot of rewards along the way to the 500 kill streak. 

If we used that logic then the ::vote reward achievements needs to be SUPER nerfed. For voting 1,500 times that would be 1500 vote tickets + 1500 vote packages = 3M PK points if sold for 1K each. However I am still rewarded 127K PK points for voting 1500 times. I already got 3M from voting 1500 times.

• 1 year later...
4 hours ago, PK Guy said:

Pretty sure it's better to vote on the same account instead of a new one daily, because higher achievement = more reward?

Sorry I didn't type that out very clear. Here's what I changed it to:

On 1/11/2020 at 9:29 PM, Knasterd said:
  • Put a maximum to the amount of accounts you can claim rewards on. For example you could just vote on a new alt account every single day to basically get double vote mystery boxes. (you basically vote & set an email adress on the account)

So basically you could just make a new account every single day and vote for one vote point (first week of each month for two), two vote mystery boxes & 250 pkp points.

• 1 (or 2) vote points for voting
  • 1 vote mystery box for voting
  • 1 vote mystery box for setting email
  • 250 pkp points for the 'vote 1 time' achievement.

I know you would have to verify an e-mail adress every single day but you could just use a temporary e-mail server that gives you a temporary e-mail adress with no password set etc. 

If you vote on 3 new accounts you get the 250 pkp reward from achievement on each account so that's 750 pkp free.

If you vote 3 times on one account you get 250 pkp first vote and 510 pkp for 3rd vote so that's 760 pkp free. Only a little more but still. You are further competing your account plus you get vote bonus on drops/pkp per kill so it's more useful on your main than random alts.