- - - - - - - - - -

163 Players are online

Blood Hound

Futures member 'Arun' aka Br1dd3r having a bad day.

3 60+ specs through tank and a 43 poke on tank.... no skill so not bothered tbh, if i die to luck it proves nothing.

died to luck? zzzzzz ur in denial

ez

Very easy.

3 60+ specs through tank and a 43 poke on tank.... no skill so not bothered tbh, if i die to luck it proves nothing.

proves that u die a lot (spastic)

Burger boi getting his first kills ever lool

i bet you wish you were still in meridian ROFLLL ur "team" is getting smacked daily fam and so will u

Edited by Kevin

true^^

and they will always eat to 109 so they wont die

Is this a serious post or a joke? I thought Meridian was supposed to be "Top Clan" and "On Top". Doesn't seem like this is of superiority, A newcomer could post something like this. In my opinion it looks very unprofessional when you posting badly cropped kps of a kid, Call him nigger, and Kill him while he's looting (Apparently).

If you're going to show us you 3-0'ing someone let's see atleast one clip of you dropping him, pls?

Is this a serious post or a joke? I thought Meridian was supposed to be "Top Clan" and "On Top". Doesn't seem like this is of superiority, A newcomer could post something like this. In my opinion it looks very unprofessional when you posting badly cropped kps of a kid, Call him nigger, and Kill him while he's looting (Apparently).

If you're going to show us you 3-0'ing someone let's see atleast one clip of you dropping him, pls?

stfu rejects lets go look at ur vids and i can call whoever i want a nigger

I agree,they always do this just for the lols when it really hurting they self.

stfu rejects lets go look at ur vids and i can call whoever i want a nigger

L M A O. xD Are you mad?

You're new, worst thing you can do is take sides on a clan beef that doesn't involve you, or give tips.

Wasn't talking to you, Bruh. I can give tips if I feel they're right, and for most that aren't in your clan they are. Sooo... :D.

After watching your hybridding video you should be taking tips, no offence, as for the last bit, can someone translate what he's just said because it doesn't make sense.

Video editing, Yeah I need some tips on that.

But I sure as hell could hold my own against YOU in bridding.

The last part of my sentence was saying that the tips that I give might not look good in your eyes, But in plenty of others they probably do. Espicially if they aren't in your 'Meridian' group or clan or whatever it is.

Video editing, Yeah I need some tips on that.

But I sure as hell could hold my own against YOU in bridding.

The last part of my sentence was saying that the tips that I give might not look good in your eyes, But in plenty of others they probably do. Espicially if they aren't in your 'Meridian' group or clan or whatever it is.

u need help editing yh y

You really gonna lie to the forum 'Frogman' 

I just said you'll get slapped one day. :I I never said 'you're better than me' I also admitted I 'wasn't amazing'

17 hours ago, Blood Hound said:

victim

U still suck at pking 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Blood Hound said:

still nutriding me dumb fucking faggot lmfao irl

talking about irls but shakes on the mic shut up u private school pussy ur nans bald