Serious Genie bug

Antioch

Tell me what do you see ? ( picked guthix & saradomin; 3 hr cd. for the 10+th time)

roatsgenie.PNG.3af88f7e27f55f9404fa5d3ba0e3d797.PNG

Hello i just had about enough of this genie event. This exact particular selection has d to myself many times as a skiller as well as others which prompted me to make a forum post on it. Please please fix this shit there's a 50% chance that I will fail EVERY TIME I DO THIS and get "bot cool downed" for no reason??? This is a hit to regular players.... NOT bots.

Thank you for understanding,

Your fellow WILDY skilling community, 

Antioch

roats.PNG

You can distinguish between the items by looking at the spread out pixels like here;
image.png
This is a Rune platebody (g). You can see the several yellow pixels spread out around the armor.

image.png
Same goes for this one. You can see the red pixels spread around = Zamorak platebody.

They're supposed to get progressively easier, but it seems like a lot of people still have struggle with them.

But yeah, I do agree that either the current anti-bot system needs to be a bit easier to complete, or an alternative system needs to be added.

• Upvote 1
22 hours ago, Fantastic said:

You can distinguish between the items by looking at the spread out pixels like here;
image.png
This is a Rune platebody (g). You can see the several yellow pixels spread out around the armor.

Makes sense, but does seem a little backward to me. For all the other items you're discerning between them based on shape. By that same logic, if you're presented with gilded/zamorak/saradomin/guthix platebodies as options, the difference in shape would be the presence - or lack thereof for gilded - of the god icon. I think it's a lot easier to tell in-game, I've never been cool-downed, but it's still pretty bad.

On 1/17/2020 at 10:18 PM, Fantastic said:

image.png

image.png
Same goes for this one. You can see the red pixels spread around = Zamorak platebody.

They're supposed to get progressively easier, but it seems like a lot of people still have struggle with them.

But yeah, I do agree that either the current anti-bot system needs to be a bit easier to complete, or an alternative system needs to be added.

4bb495f59459d26c8390d84cb5131f27.png

7684a7e8d7b428f9b21897a8b2bf8dd2.png

The current system pops up while bossing/pking which is stupid. It's also common for people to not be able to pick the right one which leaves them on cooldown and frustrated. 

Edited by Fruitiest
On 1/19/2020 at 11:01 PM, Fruitiest said:

4bb495f59459d26c8390d84cb5131f27.png

7684a7e8d7b428f9b21897a8b2bf8dd2.png

The current system pops up while bossing/pking which is stupid. It's also common for people to not be able to pick the right one which leaves them on cooldown and frustrated. 

YES, I would be happy if we just got them less often. It seems they are set to appear every 5 minutes of activity non-wild and 10-15 mins in the wild. Definitely not like how random events are suppose to be set to.