Join My Kitchen Now! Recruiting Grinders>

Chef

I am basically starting from the bottom at this moment and trying to go beyond 0 under few conditions and agreements I have confirmed to work accordingly toward my Goals and hopefully by pushing up to the fullest potentials can get me there, Hence I post here to commit with my words until the end of this Challenge. I would like to Ecourage others to do the same meanwhile we can join a Clan Chat to show results and keep supporting each others and have some fun in the long term Journey together!

If you are interested please fill the Required Information to have access to my Clan;

1. For how long do you play each day? :
  2. What are you hoping to achieve in this short term of Event in advance to fulfill your Satsifaction? :
  3. Will you resist the temptation of scamming others or asking for their money and not gamble nor stake at all before you achieve your goals? :
  4. Do you agree to only fairly do Player Vs Monster / Skilling / Player Vs Player in wilderness while challenged towards your goal Only? :
  5.  Are you willing to show respect to other Clan-Members & Be supportive as much as possible? :

To be in tuned with my Goals & Achievement go to this link down below and make sure to be supportive!>

Edited by Chef
  1. For how long do you play each day? :5-10 Hours
  2. What are you hoping to achieve in this short term of Event in advance to fulfill your Satsifaction? : Maxed account
  3. Will you resist the temptation of scamming others or asking for their money and not gamble nor stake at all before you achieve your goals? : Yes
  4. Do you agree to only fairly do Player Vs Monster / Skilling / Player Vs Player in wilderness while challenged towards your goal Only? : Ofcourse.
  5.  Are you willing to show respect to other Clan-Members & Be supportive as much as possible? :As long everyone shows respect u will get it back double!

9 minutes ago, Max skills said:
  1. For how long do you play each day? :5-10 Hours
  2. What are you hoping to achieve in this short term of Event in advance to fulfill your Satsifaction? : Maxed account
  3. Will you resist the temptation of scamming others or asking for their money and not gamble nor stake at all before you achieve your goals? : Yes
  4. Do you agree to only fairly do Player Vs Monster / Skilling / Player Vs Player in wilderness while challenged towards your goal Only? : Ofcourse.
  5.  Are you willing to show respect to other Clan-Members & Be supportive as much as possible? :As long everyone shows respect u will get it back double!

Accepted , Welcome In Buddy!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.