Question for Content Creaters and others!

NotJoeMomma

so i have been playing on here a 2 days now and something i have seen a lot of is racist comments.

i asked staff and they stated that its not part of rules.

so Question is do streamers and YT creators realize that they can get there accounts banned for having racist comments in the chat

when Live streaming or Videos.

I personally applied  to be a streamer but i wont risk my Twitch account for some in game money lol

What is your opinion?

Youtube or Twitch are only punishing the bigger people with a huge reach, not just those smaller people getting maybe a few thousand views maximum. I'm pretty sure they'll warn you before they actually ban your account so no worries about that.

Also I don't really mind, I just ignore or either laugh about the toxicity. I think it's part of the PvP scene. Has always been there and will always be there.

Edited by Knasterd
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, NotJoeMomma said:

i get being toxic is part of pking but it isn't called for tbh, you can  code the word out of the chat. but on topic, those who say the only hit the "big" streamers is completely wrong. they hit small streamers more...you just hear about the big ones

Oh well I don't really know people that stream rsps on Twitch, but never heard got banned or warned on youtube for having toxic people talking in-game whilest they were streaming. 

What I try to do whenever I record is turning my pm off and have my chatbox on trade, that just prevents a lot of messages you don't want to be in your video or stream.

• Nice 1

• 3 weeks later...