neck it

Hatcx

42fe9373a963e3e045ba57cf6d4197d1.gif

"hatcx why u die so much" 

"hatcx why you so bad"

I is literally not me you spastic morons there is nothing I can do when the game WONT LET ME EAT IN TIME OR SWAP PRAYERS IN TIME ?

idk if people think I am making excuses when i die to retarded shit but there is NOTHING I can do about it.

mfs are so proud of themselves bro if we had the same ping I'd literally stomp on ur necks.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Hatcx said:

42fe9373a963e3e045ba57cf6d4197d1.gif

"hatcx why u die so much" 

"hatcx why you so bad"

I is literally not me you spastic morons there is nothing I can do when the game WONT LET ME EAT IN TIME OR SWAP PRAYERS IN TIME ?

idk if people think I am making excuses when i die to retarded shit but there is NOTHING I can do about it.

mfs are so proud of themselves bro if we had the same ping I'd literally stomp on ur necks.

i respect the fact that u are pking with that ping but there shouldnt be excuses be made bout deaths

if u die, it was preventable.

If u know u are on such a high ping dont try to fight bakc and concetrate on not dying in other words safe to 120hp and pray melee have combo food etc on u.

sucks that our aussi friends u and nh tank cant compete bec of ur pings :/

12 hours ago, pkmafia8 said:

sucks that our aussi friends u and nh tank cant compete bec of ur pings :/

NH tank has better connection to the server than me I believe, and he just camps melee pray all the time, that's why he gets rolled deepwild

10 hours ago, Fruitiest said:

just get better net :^) 

I have the best Internet you can get in Australia (roughly 50 down 40 up but it's more like 40 down 20-25 up because my provider doesn't give us what we are paying for) 

Even then that's not the problem it's because I live so far from the server host

14 hours ago, Hatcx said:

NH tank has better connection to the server than me I believe, and he just camps melee pray all the time, that's why he gets rolled deepwild

I have the best Internet you can get in Australia (roughly 50 down 40 up but it's more like 40 down 20-25 up because my provider doesn't give us what we are paying for) 

Even then that's not the problem it's because I live so far from the server host

I feel you. I live out on a river and the best internet you can get is garbage.