Bounty hunter, two things. @gretar

So, in current state everyone who participates in bounty hunter chooses to do so.

This because if you do not want to, you can turn it off entirely with emblem trader.

Due to this, let those who participate not be disrupted by NPC hitting them anymore.

Same like OSRS, target combat goes above NPC.

I understand the issue with letting player take priority over other player

but surely target alone could always take priority over npc.

The second part of this thread is about the fact that my other thread still got no staff response, people skip targets while in combat all the fucking time especially when they're nearly out of food

Would like staff opinion on this, is this deliberate grief just like how you cannot drop expensive items in combat?

Or is this a nice tactic for keeping the price of bounty hunter point higher?

I had to resort to making this thread because even though the evidence is clear in my other it seems to get ignored, as well as adding the first idea into this thread, thanks for read

Please do not just post opinion without anything, explain why things should be a certain way if you have an opinion.

• Upvote 2
58 minutes ago, Headchefforum said:

So, in current state everyone who participates in bounty hunter chooses to do so.

This because if you do not want to, you can turn it off entirely with emblem trader.

Due to this, let those who participate not be disrupted by NPC hitting them anymore.

Same like OSRS, target combat goes above NPC.

I understand the issue with letting player take priority over other player

but surely target alone could always take priority over npc.

The second part of this thread is about the fact that my other thread still got no staff response, people skip targets while in combat all the fucking time especially when they're nearly out of food

Would like staff opinion on this, is this deliberate grief just like how you cannot drop expensive items in combat?

I had to resort to making this thread because even though the evidence is clear in my other it seems to get ignored, as well as adding the first idea into this thread, thanks for read

Please do not just post opinion without anything, explain why things should be a certain way if you have an opinion.

I think players do take priority when it comes to combat over npc, the only time an npc can pj is after a certain amount of seconds of non combat, perhaps the same rate as a player. 

Edit: Oh wow, nvm I understand what you mean I actually support. If it's your target you should take priority over an npc I just disagree with taking priority over other players as well, since pjing is a part of the game play. 

You can no longer skip targets while fighting/in combat. 

Exactly, why should you be able to ditch the value of your bounty hunter target whilst in combat robbing the other player. Is your thought process ditch the goods, run to level 30 or below tele, come back loot the invisible loot for a certain amount of time? nah that ain't flying it's just what we decided on. 

Edited by pm2getbodied
  • Upvote 1
38 minutes ago, Bailey Jay said:

It never lets me skip a target if I’m in combat? 

You are kidding or you want me to make a video?

2 minutes ago, Knasterd said:

No to the attack priority on targets, I've always find it very annoying in Oldschool. By making it so that you can always attack or be attack (by) your target eventhough someone of you is already in combat only rises the amount of pjing which I don't like.

? did you even fucking read?

I said only that target would take priority over npc, not over other players

pm2getbodied target trying to hit someone does not take priorty over getting hit by npc.

You can still, very easily, skip targets while in combat.

I don't know under which rock you guys live or maybe you never tried/encountered it, but it's still here unchanged.

'' Exactly, why should you be able to ditch the value of your bounty hunter target whilst in combat robbing the other player. Is your thought process ditch the goods, run to level 30 or below tele, come back loot the invisible loot for a certain amount of time? nah that ain't flying it's just what we decided on.  ''

What the fuck are you talking about running to 30 and tele are you on drugs or something?

I'm speaking out against skipping while in combat and you come with teleport stories lol?

3 minutes ago, Headchefforum said:

You are kidding or you want me to make a video?

? did you even fucking read?

I said only that target would take priority over npc, not over other players

pm2getbodied target trying to hit someone does not take priorty over getting hit by npc.

You can still, very easily, skip targets while in combat.

I don't know under which rock you guys live or maybe you never tried/encountered it, but it's still here unchanged.

'' Exactly, why should you be able to ditch the value of your bounty hunter target whilst in combat robbing the other player. Is your thought process ditch the goods, run to level 30 or below tele, come back loot the invisible loot for a certain amount of time? nah that ain't flying it's just what we decided on.  ''

What the fuck are you talking about running to 30 and tele are you on drugs or something?

I'm speaking out against skipping while in combat and you come with teleport stories lol?

My bad I only just woke up calm down you rat.

In that case I vote yes

Edited by Knasterd

1 hour ago, Headchefforum said:

I just gotta stop you right there I get tons of questions pertaining to this asking how to do exactly that. 

See let me stop you right there, are we talking about edge/hills my man? yeah anywhere else I promise you there's a whole server message saying specifically "You can not skip a target while under attack with little food". 

I was literally responding to this. 

You're not stopping anything because you're not making any point.

Because you get questions about it , does not mean that  people who do not want to participate, cannot opt out entirely.

What is defined by you as ''little food''? It still happens all the time so now it seems to be about the definition what the game regards as little food.

That's a weird workaround for something that could be solved easier, no skipping of target in general if you have been in combat for last 15 seconds..

Edited by Headchefforum
1 minute ago, Headchefforum said:

Because you get questions about it , does not mean that  people who do not want to participate, cannot opt out entirely.

The point was you're wrong in the sense that everyone participates willingly lol, not everyone is born with in depth knowledge of everything the word you're looking for is omniscient, we're humans. Just like how you just asked what the game definition defines as little food, good question that's for gretar to answer himself sadly. 

No skipping targets in last 15 seconds? I mean I guess it is an easy work around but considering how you didn't know of the above server message you probably pk at edge, meaning clans who gets kills from tbing, meaning pointless discussion for you at least. 

2 minutes ago, pm2getbodied said:

The point was you're wrong in the sense that everyone participates willingly lol, not everyone is born with in depth knowledge of everything the word you're looking for is omniscient, we're humans. Just like how you just asked what the game definition defines as little food, good question that's for gretar to answer himself sadly. 

No skipping targets in last 15 seconds? I mean I guess it is an easy work around but considering how you didn't know of the above server message you probably pk at edge, meaning clans who gets kills from tbing, meaning pointless discussion for you at least. 

image.png.86d9f47ee322ee238be870c11dc283

I hunt targets deep wild.

This is the type of messages they send before planking.

Have not checked how much food remained in inventory if any.

The reason I do not know of this message is due to me perceiving 0 difference in amounts of targets that skip me last minute.

Also because I obviously never tried to do it myself because it's lame.

Ehh no you dumb cunt I actually do not, I tb, entangle, stand next to them, get some botls/whip hits in and they just easily skip while in combat.

Considering you said earlier that it ''never lets you'' I suggest you just pass along since you're showing your cluelessness.

Edited by Headchefforum
  • 2 weeks later...