Dharok axe??

Alright to start off with, this is not just my opinion i have gone around asking (especially dharok pkers) and many of them agree that the dharok axe is broken as in its not fixed mechanically, its been an issue i sensed the day i rejoined and im sure many people see this problem yet they are lazy to make a topic let me know what you guys think thank you.

• Haha 1
27 minutes ago, Khalil said:

It might be helpful to add what exactly is broken to it according to you and others. Is it too slow, too fast, too good, too inaccurate, is the set effect too inaccurate or something else?

i THINK he meant the dh axe is broken even without the full set.(?)

because if he’s implying that the dh set is “broken” then that’s easy to explain to him... the dh set is SUPPOSE to hit when you’re low hp but i don’t really know what he means either lol

First of all wearing the full set is supposed to do absolutely nothing for accuracy, so only the axe = same accuracy as set.

Also I believe that many of you will have more vivid memories of it failing than of the moments it worked, because when it worked you just shrug and think ok it done what it should and therefore have far weaker memory of it than the moments it let you down. 

So it would be alright if they double check the code but it's working as intended most likely. 70hp with nice strength bonus is already indeed sufficient to hit such numbers.

Go to Google look up the dharok effect formula and see for yourself.

• Upvote 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/5/2020 at 5:47 AM, Headchefforum said:

First of all wearing the full set is supposed to do absolutely nothing for accuracy, so only the axe = same accuracy as set.

Also I believe that many of you will have more vivid memories of it failing than of the moments it worked, because when it worked you just shrug and think ok it done what it should and therefore have far weaker memory of it than the moments it let you down. 

So it would be alright if they double check the code but it's working as intended most likely. 70hp with nice strength bonus is already indeed sufficient to hit such numbers.

Go to Google look up the dharok effect formula and see for yourself.

You’re absolutely right, the axe w/o set effect on average strength bonus can hit mid 40s. Barrows weaponry as a whole are incredibly inaccurate anyways so it’s no surprise that players complain, especially when landing a hit is usually totally RNG based.

Edited by Lowrider