Probably everyone has one specific account they like more, whether it's because of donator status, prayer unlocks, username or stats

Other competitive players use "KDR" as a way to somewhat measure "skill". My account that I like alot was lent to some youtuber by Gretar he ended up ruining my kdr and now I cannot fix it. My suggestion is simple. Since we can already buy accounts (and they will be reset), there must be a way for players like me to PAY to reset the KDR. It doesn't have to be cheap

I remember suggesting this once many many years ago and Gretar didn't like it cuz he said "everyone will just deny they ever died", we'll G now we got screenshots + I don't think that will be a problem LOL

Thanks

@Gretar

edit: can staff move this to suggestions, accidentaly hit "spam"

• Upvote 1

That you end up posting trivial nonsense like this should already make you think hard enough about the smallness of your pride.

The fact that you need to show of this kdr boosted number and feel better is likely an indication of a mental health problem

I wish you all the best maybe get a hobby in real life and try to achieve something you can actually be proud of so statistics on a rsps dont reach you anymore.

In the mean time reply to my forum thread about actual game mechanics rather than meaningless ego stroke statistic.

i dont think many ppl wud use this cos ppl will still know who u are and how many times they killed u, also kdr is irrelevant anyway cos it can be farmed unlike elo which is more accurate

10 hours ago, l DONT NOW said:

Other competitive players use "KDR" as a way to somewhat measure "skill". My account that I like alot was lent to some youtuber by Gretar he ended up ruining my kdr and now I cannot fix it.

resetting kdr wud make it worse since ur elo wud also be reset

14 hours ago, Ahmash said:

i dont think many ppl wud use this cos ppl will still know who u are and how many times they killed u, also kdr is irrelevant anyway cos it can be farmed unlike elo which is more accurate

resetting kdr wud make it worse since ur elo wud also be reset

Trust me if you look at KDR highscore you’ll see majority listed there are alts

completely forgot about elo sorry, but it’s different to kdr system

15 hours ago, Headchefforum said:

That you end up posting trivial nonsense like this should already make you think hard enough about the smallness of your pride.

The fact that you need to show of this kdr boosted number and feel better is likely an indication of a mental health problem

I wish you all the best maybe get a hobby in real life and try to achieve something you can actually be proud of so statistics on a rsps dont reach you anymore.

In the mean time reply to my forum thread about actual game mechanics rather than meaningless ego stroke statistic.

Hahaha what a conclusion calm down get off your donkey cuz you’re not getting on a horse. it’s just fun to try, reset option would exist to give up all ur kills over bullshit death like dc (or my example @ da top)

Game mechanics??? LOL o play 07 wyf here

everyone seems to oppose the idea in regards to players resetting their KD every other day. 

but in that sense, resetting your KD is no different from creating an account every other day.. tbh to save client storage and unnecessary time, i don’t see a problem with a KD reset at the cost of a handsome fee and a 6-12 month time limit intervals