Osrs tournament tokkens

So most of us are aware that if you win certain tournaments that you win osrs gold. Well you get tokkens that you redeem when there are staff online but what about possible making those tokkens tradable? It would give some people alittle more of a reason to grind if they wanna earn osrs gold.

There are 50m ,30m and 10m tokkens at the moment I believe. So making these tradeable people could in a sense rwt but it doesn't take away from the owner since people are already redeeming these tokkens from winning certain events.

Just a thought maybe some people could comment and tell me there options?

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, jesusfcksyou said:

So most of us are aware that if you win certain tournaments that you win osrs gold. Well you get tokkens that you redeem when there are staff online but what about possible making those tokkens tradable? It would give some people alittle more of a reason to grind if they wanna earn osrs gold.

There are 50m ,30m and 10m tokkens at the moment I believe. So making these tradeable people could in a sense rwt but it doesn't take away from the owner since people are already redeeming these tokkens from winning certain events.

Just a thought maybe some people could comment and tell me there options?

Tokens are tradeable in any amount to staff member, if this would be tradeable to everyone you could legalize rwt also. If Gretar makes less profit irl with this idea theres no way he would even read this.

5 hours ago, jesusfcksyou said:

No ur missing the point you could only rwt with staff for tokkens that they were gonna pay out 

Tbh osgp in tournaments and events is only added to attract new players or let roat players stay playing competitve if this could be without any source of investment Gretar would love your idea but this suggestion seems logic for you cuz you got no bad intentions clearly there are people who have their business with feeding their pockets on others business.

You could rather suggest that the tokens can be tradeable to ingame players under 1 term when you sell them to another player he can only redeem them for ingame currency.

Edited by paramingo
  • 7 months later...