broken game

1b1580a1364bb5a3c89ace93000c271d.png

client had me dead a tick before his hit showed, I ate the karam which would have saved me on that same tick but it didn't do it bc i was classed as dead already. games fucked.

*just checked it happens with every hit, your hp is lowered a tick before the hit is shown, that’s probably also why prayers feel so delayed, the hit is actually registered a tick before it’s meant to be so even if you pray in the last possible tick it’ll count as off prayer 

Edited by Tesfxye
6 minutes ago, Ahmash said:

its the lag spikes that are happening rn cos same thing happen to me i clicked on the tab before he specd but nothing happen and i got dead

I’m looking through old clips. It’s not spikes, it’s happening for full fights and quite commonly. Even old clips so it’s not a new thing 

Just now, Tesfxye said:

I’m looking through old clips. It’s not spikes, it’s happening for full fights and quite commonly. Even old clips so it’s not a new thing 

idk ive never had this problem cos eating is prioritised over attacks thats why u can tick eat and even eat between ags-maul stacks cos ive survived 120+ stacks before

Just now, Ahmash said:

that dont rly show anything cos u werent eating in that situation but if u did eat it wud register before his hit

if u clicked the food same time as he swung the whip then it wud of registered and u wud of been at 92 hp after the hit instead of 71

If that hit was going to kill me and I ate at the same time my hp was lowered then I would have died, as has happened in the screenshot above

9 minutes ago, Tesfxye said:

If that hit was going to kill me and I ate at the same time my hp was lowered then I would have died, as has happened in the screenshot above

no it wud of registered even on a ko hit thats wat tick eating is

the reason u died in the screenshot above is cos of server lagg, u was at 43 hp and tried to combo eat angler-karam but only the angler registered cos u clicked the karam 1 tick late, according to wat ur saying then the angler shudnt have registered since the hit wud k0 u

its happens sometimes ive died in the past where i combo eat angler-karam-brew but only the angler and karam register and the brew wud of saved me if it did drink, that can happen if thers lagg or u dont click all 3 in the same tick

21 minutes ago, Ahmash said:

no it wud of registered even on a ko hit thats wat tick eating is

the reason u died in the screenshot above is cos of server lagg, u was at 43 hp and tried to combo eat angler-karam but only the angler registered cos u clicked the karam 1 tick late, according to wat ur saying then the angler shudnt have registered since the hit wud k0 u

its happens sometimes ive died in the past where i combo eat angler-karam-brew but only the angler and karam register and the brew wud of saved me if it did drink, that can happen if thers lagg or u dont click all 3 in the same tick

I angled brew karambwaned but the karambwan didn’t register even though I clicked the karamwan before the damage was shown to bit my character. As you can see in the chat box it tells me I’m dead before the damage is shown, if it was server lag wouldn’t it all lag not just showing the hit? 

6 minutes ago, Tesfxye said:

I angled brew karambwaned but the karambwan didn’t register even though I clicked the karamwan before the damage was shown to bit my character. As you can see in the chat box it tells me I’m dead before the damage is shown, if it was server lag wouldn’t it all lag not just showing the hit? 

yh the damage is dealt before the hitsplat shows but if u ate before it then the food will always register also ags spec is a slow animation which is why the hitsplat shows up late, like with range for example the damage is already dealt whilst the bolts are in mid air and not even landed on u yet

its hard to tell by looking at a screenshot but if u slow a vid down u mite notice a delay before u tried eating the karam

i always play with ::fpson and its usually perfect at 50 fps and -1 ping but last night ping was bouncing around 300-400

53 minutes ago, Ahmash said:

yh the damage is dealt before the hitsplat shows but if u ate before it then the food will always register also ags spec is a slow animation which is why the hitsplat shows up late, like with range for example the damage is already dealt whilst the bolts are in mid air and not even landed on u yet

its hard to tell by looking at a screenshot but if u slow a vid down u mite notice a delay before u tried eating the karam

i always play with ::fpson and its usually perfect at 50 fps and -1 ping but last night ping was bouncing around 300-400

https://gyazo.com/506e36fd0a9cf07a1639b6671a9b82b7

https://i.gyazo.com/6bfe628be2efd28c59f1afc1525c7a7b.gif

https://gyazo.com/ca81910f4e6e8d6e984025092fa9614c

no ahmash, the damage shouldn't be dealt before the hitsplat is shown, that would make no sense. You can also see clearly that I had clicked the karambwan before the splat meaning I ate before the damage should have been dealt 

Edited by Tesfxye

59 minutes ago, Tesfxye said:

https://gyazo.com/506e36fd0a9cf07a1639b6671a9b82b7

https://i.gyazo.com/6bfe628be2efd28c59f1afc1525c7a7b.gif

https://gyazo.com/ca81910f4e6e8d6e984025092fa9614c

no ahmash, the damage shouldn't be dealt before the hitsplat is shown, that would make no sense. You can also see clearly that I had clicked the karambwan before the splat meaning I ate before the damage should have been dealt 

its rly interesting when u slow it down this much that 3rd gif is too funny

but yh u were slow on the combo eat cos in the 2nd gif the angler disappears but the brew is still at 3 doses and ur hp goes from 27-49-65 instead of from 27-65 in 1 go, u clearly clicked the karambwan too late probly panicked and maybe even dragged it

3 hours ago, Ahmash said:

its rly interesting when u slow it down this much that 3rd gif is too funny

but yh u were slow on the combo eat cos in the 2nd gif the angler disappears but the brew is still at 3 doses and ur hp goes from 27-49-65 instead of from 27-65 in 1 go, u clearly clicked the karambwan too late probly panicked and maybe even dragged it

I agree I didn’t eat fast and ate the Karam slow but the main point is that I ate it before the hit was shown so it should have ate it, I didn’t drag it 

the games just coded weirdly and idk why it’s like that, I don’t think it’s to do with lag as the gmaul just before didn’t have the same issue 

I just LOOOOOL irl everytime u make a post

Like nigga u played this game for over 5 years how can u still complain about the game everytime u die. U should know everything bout 5he game by now and know what's off and whats not and adjust to it. 

Just the loser mentality some people have ah yes the game is "broken" so yea doesn't count. 

Like this is sooo bad LMFAO. 

Making a post makes it way worse imo. If a new player came to roatpkz and made a post like this bec the game mechanics seemed off for him is OK but for u QLMFOZOZOOOOO

• Upvote 1
29 minutes ago, pkmafia8 said:

I just LOOOOOL irl everytime u make a post

Like nigga u played this game for over 5 years how can u still complain about the game everytime u die. U should know everything bout 5he game by now and know what's off and whats not and adjust to it. 

Just the loser mentality some people have ah yes the game is "broken" so yea doesn't count. 

Like this is sooo bad LMFAO. 

Making a post makes it way worse imo. If a new player came to roatpkz and made a post like this bec the game mechanics seemed off for him is OK but for u QLMFOZOZOOOOO

??? Do you think I care about dying looool I could die 100000 times I’ll still be the best player on the game. It’s just I’d rather see it get fixed than just ignored 

25 minutes ago, gamblinq said:

just 1 tick ur triple eats u slow fuck there’s already no pid stop crying

Clearly you’re retarded if you can’t see I ate in time, use your brains before trying to get smart with me Lmfao you won’t win an argument  

57 minutes ago, l DONT NOW said:

”I’ll still be the best to play this game” 

Has anyone else noticed how his tiny female ego only appears within this forum, never in-game or let alone IRL

You’re shit fix yourself ur playtime is horrifying. @pkmafia8Bro make sure ur pet dog doesn’t forget his place again 😂😂

Yh I don’t have an ego in game ok attention seeker 

1 hour ago, pkmafia8 said:

I can see that udont care hence all the deaths u got 😂😂😂😂

Stay doing lms’ and tournaments on alts :) 

1 minute ago, Tesfxye said:

That’s not the point though? 

No one cares bout ur point. Ur just straight up embarrassing urself once again. First of all dying on a no pid server is VERY HARD u still manage to pull it off second of all making an excuse for a death bec the food didn't "register" come on u fucking noob get better

21 hours ago, pkmafia8 said:

No one cares bout ur point. Ur just straight up embarrassing urself once again. First of all dying on a no pid server is VERY HARD u still manage to pull it off second of all making an excuse for a death bec the food didn't "register" come on u fucking noob get better

Clearly you’re retarded, if you can get embarrassed over a game I feel for you :/ 

On 2/20/2020 at 5:27 PM, Tesfxye said:

Clearly you’re retarded, if you can get embarrassed over a game I feel for you :/ 

i mean u can just act as if u dont care , but i know for a fact u do care since u spend over 8 hours a day playing this game lol, if u didnt care bout something u spend 8hours a day of ur time then theres something wrong botu u lol

4 hours ago, pkmafia8 said:

i mean u can just act as if u dont care , but i know for a fact u do care since u spend over 8 hours a day playing this game lol, if u didnt care bout something u spend 8hours a day of ur time then theres something wrong botu u lol

u play more runescape than me and im still 10x better, bye