My suggestions

First of all

RAIDS!: we need raids which include cox and tob, its almost a surprise how they have not been in game yet, this will attract much more players other than just pking content on here, and for those people who would disagree saying " well its a pk server" then man up and suggest jad,skotizo and such to be removed if its just a pk based server, i would want pvm to be in game more consistently however as long as pking is still there then whats the problem?

Second: the dharok axe is inaccurate i feel more safe axing at 60hp cause i know i will hit more than a 50 haha, please do look into the dh axe mechanics please.

Third: if raids ever get into game my idea would be to reset all the raid items such as elder claws and etc in game, so their prices will go super high and.mainly achieveable from raids and bh store, what do you think on this boys?

• Upvote 1

Raids is dead content now, nothing is wrong with DH & if raids were to ever find it's way into the game I support resetting all relevant items and adding them to the raids drop-table. Considering raids has been out for a very long time and it has not yet found it's way into Roat I wouldn't expect it at all. Especially since Gretar would prefer to spend more time making colored Angel Capes 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

being a pk server i dont really like the idea of pvming outside of wildy and imo raids is more of a minigame, we do have zulrah and kraken but the money per hour isnt very good there

also the only reason jad and skotizo exist ingame is cos theyre in the wildy and only spawn once per hour making it a hotspot for clan pking

i feel dh is fine as it is the formula is perfect and accuracy is decent it hits 70s common at around 60hp and even at lower hp it does 80-90 often, wat more do u want from a set that only costs 300pkp, its so op i wudnt use vesta even if my bank was 100m

• Upvote 2
3 hours ago, JBLIND said:

Raids is dead content now, nothing is wrong with DH & if raids were to ever find it's way into the game I support resetting all relevant items and adding them to the raids drop-table. Considering raids has been out for a very long time and it has not yet found it's way into Roat I wouldn't expect it at all. Especially since Gretar would prefer to spend more time making colored Angel Capes 

3 hours ago, Sitkiddo said:

How is raids dead content? That makes no sense i heard most of the roat community and even staff recommend it and here your saying its dead content? I hope that was a joke lmfao.