Nightmare rewards/Lms revival

So I see the good of putting it in the LMS store and I also see other players frustration with LMS being boring/same thing every game.

Idk how possible this is, but the people that coded this server are obviously pretty fucking skilled so potential

LMS REWORK - ROTATE EACH GAME - 

1.) Allow different rules to rotate each game which has different starter items/different chests etc.

aka 

Lms pure is about to start

Lms Hybrid no overhead is about to start

Lms Zerker Nh is about to start

Lms Tribrid no overhead is about to start.

2.) Mabye try an add another map

Prob would be extremely hard but I've seen the donator cave and whoever made that obviously knows what tf they are doing.

3.) Rewards - Add more rewards other then nightmare staff. shit put the infernal cape in there for 500 pts for god sake, just make a lot of games required

4.) Decrease timer from when the game starts -

once you hit the minimum six players the counter is like 4 minutes, half the time i dont play lms bc i dont wanna sit there for 4 minutes, if i do i open youtube, alt tab out, alt tab in and im dead.

5.) Suggested by Paramingo - An option to exchange a large number of points for OSRS GP VOUCHER

WILL PUT UR SUGGESTIONS IN

Edited by CAMPMELOL
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, l DONT NOW said:

Probably not the "BEST" idea but would you rather have it where it currently is? Vote shop? 500 votes l0l

Infernal should be obtainable in 2 ways.

via Vote shop (which is good for the server keeps up the consistent voting).

But the second way should be to beat the last wave of The Inferno, giving you an infernal cape with an entirely different item ID that you wouldn’t be able to sell back for Votes, that we would also monitor to make sure no one does it for someone else so everyone can obtain it on their own. @Gretar

• Upvote 1
18 minutes ago, Smackd said:

But the second way should be to beat the last wave of The Inferno, giving you an infernal cape with an entirely different item ID that you wouldn’t be able to sell back for Votes, that we would also monitor to make sure no one does it for someone else so everyone can obtain it on their own. @Gretar

I like this except I think players should be able to determine whether they want to pay another player a fee of under 400k pkp for inferno services. As this adds another dimension to the game, thus creating trusted players that can do tasks' at a cost to other players. Ex. completing certain achievements etc..

Or you could skimp ikov and do the infernal and max infernal where the regular infernal is just killing the final boss for it, and completing the entire waves gives you the option to attach it to a 1500 cape for increased stats.

18 hours ago, CAMPMELOL said:

So I see the good of putting it in the LMS store and I also see other players frustration with LMS being boring/same thing every game.

Idk how possible this is, but the people that coded this server are obviously pretty fucking skilled so potential

LMS REWORK - ROTATE EACH GAME - 

1.) Allow different rules to rotate each game which has different starter items/different chests etc.

aka 

Lms pure is about to start

Lms Hybrid no overhead is about to start

Lms Zerker Nh is about to start

Lms Tribrid no overhead is about to start.

2.) Mabye try an add another map

Prob would be extremely hard but I've seen the donator cave and whoever made that obviously knows what tf they are doing.

3.) Rewards - Add more rewards other then nightmare staff. shit put the infernal cape in there for 500 pts for god sake, just make a lot of games required

4.) Decrease timer from when the game starts -

once you hit the minimum six players the counter is like 4 minutes, half the time i dont play lms bc i dont wanna sit there for 4 minutes, if i do i open youtube, alt tab out, alt tab in and im dead.

5.) Suggested by Paramingo - An option to exchange a large number of points for OSRS GP VOUCHER

WILL PUT UR SUGGESTIONS IN

1. support

2. no i think its best to keep the same map so new players or people who don't often play are still familiar with it

3. support

4. support, maybe half the timer to 2 minutes for the casual games but keep the rest to 4 minutes so it gives people enough time to finish whatever they're doing and join the game

5. support

1 hour ago, Smackd said:

what about people who do it on shared accs or give the accs away after doing it?

On 2/24/2020 at 4:00 PM, Smackd said:

This is roatpkz not roatpvmz :(

14 hours ago, Smackd said:

What does voting have to do with pking exactly, same thing lol

If the inferno is too complex for your brain you’d still be able to buy from the vote store 

Never said that the inferno in the voting shop was good or bad so idk what you mean, I just love how little non-wilderness bosses there are on rpkz. I think the current situation is fine.