Staff feedback - February 2020

Hello fellow members of the RoatPkz community. The members of the RoatPkz Staff Team would appreciate constructive criticism, preferably in-depth, as well as opinions on their contributions as a member of the staff team from the player's perspective. This will be a monthly announcement topic in order to stay up to date.

Please ensure that you are being honest in your input, as this is to help the staff team provide better service and assistance to the members of the RoatPkz community.

The current staff team list, are listed below for convenience. 

Note: Playtime is from the last 30 days.

8ztY7SK.png Owner
Gretar - Playtime: NaN

tdyxovt.png Global Admin(s)
Smackd - Playtime: 14 Hours (+33 AFK)

nzQBkuV.png Administrator(s)
Legend - Playtime: NaN
Fantastic Cx - Playtime: 88 Hours (+144 Hours AFK)
JBLIND - Playtime: Hours (+10 Hours AFK)

CWJkG9Z.png Player Moderator
Rag Bot V1 - Playtime: 69 Hours (+47 Hours AFK)
Gied4Life - Playtime: 47 Hours (+55 Hours AFK)
A Pixel - Playtime: 37 Hours (+65 Hours AFK)

NoygzxJ.png Server Support(s)
Supremium - Playtime: 9 Hours (+11 Hours AFK)
PM2GETBODIED - Playtime: 114 Hours (+93 Hours AFK)
Fruitiest - Playtime: 78 Hours (+38 Hours AFK)
Goat - Playtime: 91 Hours (+171 Hours AFK)
___

We are still looking for potential Server-Supports, be sure to apply if you haven't already!

We are mainly looking for people that enjoy playing as well as helping others, playtime of 50+ hours monthly is required, if you're unsure if you have those hours don't worry, just post an application and we'll double check it.

To read more, please click HERE!

Please note that all feedback should be honest and constructive criticism. All negative and inappropriate comments such as trolling, spam, or unnecessary flame, will be removed without hesitation.

Suggestions for current staff members, and even suggestions for potentially new staff members are welcome, but must have valid, well explained reasons alongside the suggestion.

~ Roat Pkz Staff Team

• Upvote 2

Not going to give every single staff member feedback this month since I haven't been online (except for this week) very much.

Fantastic Cx  Still going strong bud, I love to see your replies to people who are flaming in the appeal section on the forum lmfao. Chill guy to fall back on if you have any trouble. ❤️ 

Gied4Life Man's here to help out and oh he will. Chill overall and will just be there. Keep it up lad.

Goat I think this will be the newest moderator any time soon. Nuff said :D 

Didn't really see the rest of the staff members. I'd really like to see some more activity from multiple of you guys. Not going to @ those, you can just see it at the hours played.

• Upvote 3

Lack of staff awareness within the community, a lot of toxicity out of control on ::yell although it comes territory of a PvP server, definitely need some more server support/mods in UK timezone.

Legend only person to ever respond to me, does his job well for the short time I've seen him online.  I'm new too so I can't comment massively although I don't feel like any staff member has stood out for me simply as I've not seen many or when online their presence is not being made throughout the community. 

Credit to Gretar for the achievement diary update. 10/10

5 hours ago, Fantastic said:

Hello fellow members of the RoatPkz community. The members of the RoatPkz Staff Team would appreciate constructive criticism, preferably in-depth, as well as opinions on their contributions as a member of the staff team from the player's perspective. This will be a monthly announcement topic in order to stay up to date.

Please ensure that you are being honest in your input, as this is to help the staff team provide better service and assistance to the members of the RoatPkz community.

8ztY7SK.png Owner
Gj

Sickening btw

Keep it up fam
❤️
❤️

Step it up a little
Gj fam
Hi brudda
___

We are still looking for potential Server-Supports, be sure to apply if you haven't already!

We are mainly looking for people that enjoy playing as well as helping others, playtime of 50+ hours monthly is required, if you're unsure if you have those hours don't worry, just post an application and we'll double check it.

Please note that all feedback should be honest and constructive criticism. All negative and inappropriate comments such as trolling, spam, or unnecessary flame, will be removed without hesitation.

Suggestions for current staff members, and even suggestions for potentially new staff members are welcome, but must have valid, well explained reasons alongside the suggestion.

~ Roat Pkz Staff Team

• Upvote 3

All in all an amazing staff team, not sure why Supremium has the lowest hours, but I'm sure it's for a good reason

Totaling a whopping 1,221 Hours including AFK Hours. Averaging nearly double the 672 Hours that which makes up the entire month of February.

Racking up 556 Total Hours of active Playtime which means there should've been a staff member actively playing online for about roughly 75-82% of the time. Gretar should be proud of you all, good job!

TIME MVPS

Staff member that stood out most: nzQBkuV.pngFantastic Cx

Every time he's online, he's like a shooting star racing to answer questions, and a helping hand whenever he is needed. nzQBkuV.pngFantastic Cx has nothing to prove, but still plays like he's trying to prove something important, he answers questions with the quickness of light, and his dedication to the game is quite frankly scary.

Edited by Lowrider
  • Upvote 1
  • Nice 1
9 hours ago, Fantastic said:

8ztY7SK.png Owner

3at for ss

Best pker on roat

Stake smoothie avoider

I still don't like you
i really like you

Stop fking killing me

I try pming him but he keep calling me a snake and flaming me

HI APIXEL I ENJOY YOU PLAYING ROATPKZ

Imagine having a life over roatpkz

Stop fking tell rag bot where im at

OwO

Avoiding troll hunters
___

~ Roat Pkz Staff Team

• Upvote 1

8ztY7SK.png Owner

33 hours of HP events

Email stuff and taking arabs pkt does it well

Lmao this is the #1 staff of all time change my mind

loc vids

#1 mod

Gl on rebuild

nice

CPR

#1 ss

Slayerman

keeping the cw bank safe. shit talks a noob now and then which is ok 2 watch

• Upvote 2
  • 2 weeks later...