Simple Suggestion for PVMers

I think there should be other players damages layered upon each other at corporeal for more contents..

Just a thought that crossed my mind , let me know what you think or should be added more ;)

* Add slayer zone from 90-99 to Legendary ranks only with several benefits as more exp or bosses task master etc.

Also few extra item options in the store.

The Corporeal Beast Layered Damage is really unnecessary since you can see your total damage in the top left of the screen, and I'm pretty sure it's like this on 07 as well, it has something to do with the Game Engine, but if it can be done I'd like to see it.

I feel as if though a nice benefit for donators as a whole is a free slayer master skip, Donators get 1, Supers get 2, extremes get 4, and Legendaries getting 8 task skips a day. I think it's important to add small quality of life perks for donators rather than giving them exclusive content as to not give them an unfair advantage over other players and hurt the overall longevity of the game.

Cheers ;) 

Edited by Lowrider
  • Upvote 1
21 minutes ago, Lowrider said:

The Corporeal Beast Layered Damage is really unnecessary since you can see your total damage in the top left of the screen, and I'm pretty sure it's like this on 07 as well, it has something to do with the Game Engine, but if it can be done I'd like to see it.

I feel as if though a nice benefit for donators as a whole is a free slayer master skip, Donators get 1, Supers get 2, extremes get 4, and Legendaries getting 8 task skips a day. I think it's important to add small quality of life perks for donators rather than giving them exclusive content as to not give them an unfair advantage over other players and hurt the overall longevity of the game.

Cheers ;) 

What’s with all the colours and the creepy wink, but nigga I fw the 8 skips a day @Gretar

• Upvote 1
  • Nice 1
38 minutes ago, Fruitiest said:

You already have legendary donator zone and donator perks for slayer are good enough.

8 Task skips a day would be like 5k pkp saved per day if you buy viggora maces lol 

Now that you’ve pointed that out, eight skips does seem excessive. Then again, people rarely skip tasks so, you’re not really saving 5K, you’re just rerolling for a better task with your donator perk. I’d suggest it be Donators get one, with each increase giving +1, ending with legendaries getting four skips / 24 hr.

Edited by Lowrider