Jump to content
- - - - - - - - - -

163 Players are online

Sign in to follow this  
Gretar

Nightmare Staves + Inquisitor Armor/Mace + Dagon Hai & More!

Recommended Posts

17.5k for a nightmare staff with volatile  orb???? brooo lmfao everyones gonna run around with this staff now like wtf??? 

16 minutes ago, Knasterd said:

Yes boyss! ❤️

2103d8dbf4f2ac1a3ec88c61bbfe2aba.png.789e75f360aadd8a3fdd2d9d571068fc.png 

bruh regular sara cape and no torm brace? lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think nightmare staff and orbs price should be increased alot! this price is too low because weapon is pretty strong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Shadovv said:

17.5k for a nightmare staff with volatile  orb???? brooo lmfao everyones gonna run around with this staff now like wtf??? 

bruh regular sara cape and no torm brace? lol 

just grabbed this shit out of my bank hahaha

  • Nice 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

nightmare staff should be 10k , orbs should go like 25k 50k 100k or even 200k for volatile orb cause that shit is strong , this is just gonna cause problems when everyone runs around with this staff for only 17.5k like wth 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love to see new updates, well done big G

Shoulda be more pricy tho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not bad at all but was thinking if you're not testing the staff it should be worth much way more since its in the Twisted bow and scythes Class g. Just an opinion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chef said:

Not bad at all but was thinking if you're not testing the staff it should be worth much way more since its in the Twisted bow and scythes Class g. Just an opinion

bruh our team is gonna run up with full max ancestral with staff and body everyone lol honestly the staff def should be way more expensive but its good that it came out cause now ely campers and divine campers have to watch out for mage specs making it more harder to tank 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Prices are fine the rich kids want them higher so pvmers can't get them as easily and end up having one in inventory when a pker comes along expecting dds, claws, ags or ballista to be in their invy only to get fucking dicked on by a staff. 

Price is fine tell the tryhards to neck it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People are reacting without using the weapons, following the hype wave, the staff is NOT as good as you think, AGS is a better choice to spec with and costs 3x less. Prices are fine 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Yoobs da king said:

Prices are fine the rich kids want them higher so pvmers can't get them as easily and end up having one in inventory when a pker comes along expecting dds, claws, ags or ballista to be in their invy only to get fucking dicked on by a staff. 

Price is fine tell the tryhards to neck it

 Good update G

See above, don't listen to the whingers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my bank's organisation is once more fucked

solid update, Mr Gretar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The staff is not underpriced at all. I mean it's a good staff, but not as good as you think.

It's just a hype and the staff looks really fucking good because the players in video's you've seen on osrs have been hitting tons of damage. That's not because the staff has an insane accuracy, that's because you don't put in 20 clips of hitting 0's and 9's. It just makes it boring so only the good hits will be brought in.

Just give it some time and you guys will kinda agree with the price as it is right now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Smackd said:

People are reacting without using the weapons, following the hype wave, the staff is NOT as good as you think, AGS is a better choice to spec with and costs 3x less. Prices are fine 

Pretty sure it’s a 3 tick spec weapon, it’s really hard to get a kill with it if the other player has 99+ Hp 

A71742FE-7C4F-4DC1-B83F-2B15118520E4.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...