Time Is Over

Chef

I think its time for me to say Goodbye to the best server & community ever by all means. To be frequently honest I had lots of great times on here and basically lots of ups and downs for sure haha :) But none of all that matters because it had printed a greatness impact over me and will not forget anything about it, Lots to learn from this greater community and of course the people around you helps you realize things you could never believe or see in yourself , so however I would like to thank everyone instead for everything they has provided to me and to say its much appreciated ;) , Nonetheless I will be gone for now at least for a temporary moment or else, who could ever possibly know? I know most of y'all would think they are going to see me by tomorrow or next day like usual but am afraid its not going to happen for now cus I am pretty sure there's nothing to come back for and am so tired replanting the same seeds over and over and expect for different results :S , I gotta admit it was a helluva ride! Most of the people here are nice, the staff needs to grow and toxicity should be limited for better quality other than that it doesn't ever lack anything, Gretar makes sure to get things done in a very great way so his the boss for real and more or less my experiences here was dope since I freaking start to play this server which am not gonna recall every situation regardless, it was really dope and I enjoyed it so.. Nothing really much to say I guess it's over for now, my time has been extended and stretched in magnificent ways and could not be anymore not at least I sort some thing in my real life for a while now. Was so happy to be here and I am going to miss most of everyone 😛 , This definitely was a fucking great part of my life to be so blunt and will not hesitate to ride one more time ;)

So good luck to fucking everyone and I will make sure to check around more often to see how you fries doing so make sure to be at your best before I kick your asses =]

Have a nice journey and be very chill. BLESSINGS> :P

Best sincere regards from your boy,

The Legendary Chef

• Upvote 1

When you decide to come back, which you probably will, try and gamble in moderation or not gamble at all. If you’re young enough, Gambling addiction can pose a real problem for you even if it’s just a game. Keep this article in mind when you decide to go gamble again. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bergeronknows.com/finance/gambling-addition-help/amp/

Hope to see you in game soon.

• Haha 1

If you were actually going to quit you wouldn’t go this in depth on how much u love the people you play with and why you’re so upset you gambled away your money. You want sympathy and for someone to beg for you to stay and offer u pkp to “.convince” you even though you’re already convinced since you’re addicted

• Upvote 1

You'll be back it's impossible to completely leave roat. Lol.

Gambling issues are lame. After grinding PVM for months or whatever then chucking it at the duel can be aids lol if u lose.

Clear your mind for several weeks or months and return. Don't ask for hooks that'll get you back onto the gambling scene because you've not worked for it. keep yourself to yourself do some PVM and ::rehab every 7 days. In a couple weeks you'll have bank.

if you don't return take care and remember to wash your hands so u don't get coronavirus

• Upvote 1