Donator Dungeon

Suggestion ----Change the donor cave--- I understand that the legendary is more overpowered but it also costs over 400k more than the next tier. However with that being said its an all multi dungeon besides passing from room to room. It is basically impossible to tank the teams that lock down this dungeon from the legendary to the outside. In my opinion it should be flipped around cheapest donor should be in 50 and legendary in 30. Just change the area of the pass through east and west and have a middle corridor where they have to run through all the other rooms to get to regular (deeper as they go as it is) It seems when we pay the most for this dungeon we should have the best not the worst room.

• Nice 1

Hey man, it's fine how it is. Understand it's frustrating but I got some work arounds

either side of the portals to enter the next rooms are singles. This can help you get ready for your next move.

Also what's good about these single spots is you can set a risk defence. Most multi bots don't bring risk because they're sand arabs who don't have any pkt. set a 1k pkt riskdef with ::setrisk and they wont be able to hit u in singles and you can log out, have a smoke a poo and a coffee not all at the same time but spaced out then come back and they'll have left already and went back to the duel arena.

anyone roasting this suggestion is just part of the clan its dumb. We spend 700k to make money not just get farmed by clans. 

8 hours ago, 1 slap said:

Hey man, it's fine how it is. Understand it's frustrating but I got some work arounds

either side of the portals to enter the next rooms are singles. This can help you get ready for your next move.

Also what's good about these single spots is you can set a risk defence. Most multi bots don't bring risk because they're sand arabs who don't have any pkt. set a 1k pkt riskdef with ::setrisk and they wont be able to hit u in singles and you can log out, have a smoke a poo and a coffee not all at the same time but spaced out then come back and they'll have left already and went back to the duel arena.

1 slap idk what clans youve been getting hit buy but last night i was getting hit by max non stop risk defence wouldve done nothing. 

I agree completely. Legendary cave is in lvl 47 wild if I remember. Tanking 17 levels in multi and nonmulti through the doors is absurd. As I can go to the regular rev cave and tank 3 levels or basically 4 levels north to singles. I am a legend and prefer the regular cave. Legendary cave is crap anyways, same as extreme. Tanking all those levels it is not even an advantage for legend, it is a disadvantage. If I am not part if a clan. I have to tank 10 dudes+ 17 levels to exit.  Honestly being a legend I prefer normal cave. I only have to tank 5 lvls north and easy 8 south in singles. Or simply run 3 lvls south ans teleport.  Ledgendary zone is not even an advantage or reward for the 500k ticket. If clanless good luck tanking 5+ guys, usually with 3-8 more rolling in by the time you get to super.  I agree legend either needs a buff' or have it 4-8 levels up or down to tank, similar to revs for free. Tanking 17 levels is actually worse.  

People " there are single zones."

Yeah but you have to run through multi anyways. Cannot kill 20 niggas 1v1ing as if your wearing a headband being Rambo beefed up on roids mowing people down, then run just to get dbowed at entrance. Lol

I support brother man. Swap super with legend. Swap the monsters and have lower than legend status unable to fight monsters in the leg zone which should be swapped with super and swap the NPCs vise versa

Edited by Start Safing
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/9/2020 at 12:39 PM, 1 slap said:

Are you seriosly everything u need in the cave is multi so multibots (99% of rpkz players) can frez you easy asfk in multi anytime and gl tank them for getting singles i think extreme and legen should be singles all the area only add more npcs but also i sure no one care for any sugg even its true 100% 700k for rank isnt even usefull as like this

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...