Choas element

king god

The money making and best boss is the Choas element ,but sometime it hard??? Well know you will now the best setup and ways to beat it!    1.Make sure to have no space or rocktails in inventory. 2.Use brews(6685) and Sanfew(10925) look like this https://gyazo.com/1984f627ab220bcd0209145ebc76c3cc. 3.Have aleast 4 friend to go with you and share the loot equally(that if they want to) Example:https://gyazo.com/ff688c83cb69f4e82ab2aa4bde6bd4e8  4.Gears!!!!!!!!!!!!Best gear to use for this:Statius,pker cape,dragon boot,ammy of fury,berserk ring,chaotic maul https://gyazo.com/2a79542348b16ef2c194581b01a21c2e only this if you have non of this items. THANK YOU FOR READING.MAKE SURE TO REP ME AND PM ME THE BEST PICTURE FOR MY PROFILE TO WIN 1K PKP ALSO THANK YOU Sophia,Yoeriwada,Masta J,AND UNGRATEFUL FOR MAKING SUGGESTION

Edited by king god
Had to include the people who help me

A few helpful tips over this 

1. Too much colors could sometimes be a pain to the eyes.

2. Change the spelling and code errors, (Sanfew Serums are item 10925)

3. You don't have to have 4, but 2-3 people are good enough.

1.They can turn the light down for they computer and they can't get bind from this. 2.I can see this but this the only one. 3.4 people is the best for the most hits and 2-3 can died easy and take longer.

A guide I made to help people like you not doing?ddd25bdcc9b156390f5fdd78d98aec49528bd499

1.They can turn the light down for they computer and they can't get bind from this. 2.I can see this but this the only one. 3.4 people is the best for the most hits and 2-3 can died easy and take longer.

It'd be easier to read if you didn't change the colours.

There are better setups out there, but nice guide anyway!

first of all im the best at killing chaos ele on this server

its all about skill and timing, for example i stay at around 60hp and usually only eat when it takes off gear so ur wielding items whilst eating then attack when u got ur max gear on and when it teles u away u eat then to save rounds of combat being wasted

this is what i use to get 2 kills per inv solo, after every 2 kills i xfer food from an alt that repeatedly does runs so i can last for hours, its all about damage per second

7c9ea3a90452b386fd3752ec82a6117f.png
75c1b49ce9569be640e5f34b32250d32.png

Edited by Ahmash

It'd be easier to read if you didn't change the colours.

There are better setups out there, but nice guide anyway!

Yeah I was focusing on how they can last longer and don't have to rebank soon.

first of all im the best at killing chaos ele on this server

its all about skill and timing, for example i stay at around 60hp and usually only eat when it takes off gear so ur wielding items whilst eating then attack when u got ur max gear on and when it teles u away u eat then to save rounds of combat being wasted

this is what i use to get 2 kills per inv solo, after every 2 kills i xfer food from an alt that repeatedly does runs so i can last for hours, its all about damage per second

7c9ea3a90452b386fd3752ec82a6117f.png
75c1b49ce9569be640e5f34b32250d32.png

I was thinking about that but I thought it was risky to do it.