2 of the 4 melee stats knocked out of the way on 07 :)

My first account I made on 07 OSRS got banned 5 months after I made it. Most of the skills on that account were botted including 99 mining and 99 fishing. I started fresh in March this year and wanted to play this game for the first time ever 100% legit, which I did. 95% of combat training was done through Slayer.

Botting on 07 is pain in the balls at the bot detection rate they have been having the past months. Not even worth my time anymore to sacrifice hundreds of legit hours I put into this account, let alone only on Slayer.

Edited by KisuloraV2
  • Upvote 1

Just because he has 1800 total level doesn't mean he doesn't bot. Combat level, stats, etc doesn't have to do with anything. Can be a level 3 bot or a level 126 bot that hasn't been caught, not that hard. I mean look at all the Zulrah bots haha. On Chrisarchie's channel they banned a max player with 200m in every skill like 2 weeks ago on RS3. I'm not agreeing that he did bot I'm just letting you know.

they banned the guy with 200m in every skill because he headbutted someone at runefest

• Upvote 2