Suggestions!!!!

Hi roatz!!!
Today i bring with the help of some skillers some brand new suggestions that can bring to the game some new life & incentives to skill/pvm!

• Add achievement for the Genie (answer correctly 10/100/500/1000)
  • Adding achievement to the Genie also brings me a fun idea: -> Add GENIE PET (after answering the anti-bot you get a 1/1500 chance of it to appear, untradable of course). 
  • Doing  ALL the achieves of answering correctly the Genie captcha will unlock an unique skin for the Genie Pet (if you're lucky enough to get it).

Some ingame suggestions but not relate to the Genie:

• If you're holding PK Points in your inventory and you're buying "X" item from PKP Store IT WILL FIRST consume the PKP that are held on inventory, and not the ones in the Quest tab (Had calculated from the inventory PKP how much furies i could bought with it and bought tons more because of the money from the Quest tab and fucked up everything.)
  • Infernals skilling items: They are worth 25k PKP for them to really have no difference between a Dragon Axe and them. For that price i'd boost them (more accuracy, maybe faster gathering resources, it is reaaaally dead content -> Not even talking about the fact that the firemaking/cooking xp it really gives is nearly null).
  • Im not sure about this but i'd adjust prices of stores cuz eco is rare at the moment and now 5k is not really a challenge to get (an ags to begin with).
  • Add more benefits for higher tier donators (Extreme-Legendary). Really paying hundreds of dollars for not a big difference between them & other donators.. (Maybe unique key from pvp/slayer keys/perks).

IF you have any other idea similar but my idea is not the one representing what you've been thinking then let me know yours and make a big thread of suggestions!
Thank you, have a good quarantine y stay safe!

Madcusbad.

• Upvote 1
15 hours ago, madcusbad said:

Hi roatz!!!
Today i bring with the help of some skillers some brand new suggestions that can bring to the game some new life & incentives to skill/pvm!

• Adding achievement to the Genie also brings me a fun idea: -> Add GENIE PET (after answering the anti-bot you get a 1/1500 chance of it to appear, untradable of course). 
  • Doing  ALL the achieves of answering correctly the Genie captcha will unlock an unique skin for the Genie Pet (if you're lucky enough to get it).

• If you're holding PK Points in your inventory and you're buying "X" item from PKP Store IT WILL FIRST consume the PKP that are held on inventory, and not the ones in the Quest tab (Had calculated from the inventory PKP how much furies i could bought with it and bought tons more because of the money from the Quest tab and fucked up everything.)
  • Infernals skilling items: They are worth 25k PKP for them to really have no difference between a Dragon Axe and them. For that price i'd boost them (more accuracy, maybe faster gathering resources, it is reaaaally dead content -> Not even talking about the fact that the firemaking/cooking xp it really gives is nearly null).
  • Im not sure about this but i'd adjust prices of stores cuz eco is rare at the moment and now 5k is not really a challenge to get (an ags to begin with).
  • Add more benefits for higher tier donators (Extreme-Legendary). Really paying hundreds of dollars for not a big difference between them & other donators.. (Maybe unique key from pvp/slayer keys/perks).

IF you have any other idea similar but my idea is not the one representing what you've been thinking then let me know yours and make a big thread of suggestions!

Madcusbad.

I do like your suggestion about Infernal skilling items, but the rest I'm not so sure. 
Sure, we could add a Genie pet but obtaining the pet would be way too difficult, considering that you're suggesting a 1/1500 chance of receiving the pet and Genie showing up once every 30 mins?
Also, the donator benefits seem decent as they are imo. 

Edited by Death Dream
22 hours ago, madcusbad said:

Hi roatz!!!

Madcusbad.

genie pet is already a pet in game, the reward for 2.5K usd spent. The genie is an option you can pick.

as for donator benefits. Would be cool to have maybe cosmetic alterations, donator cape resembling the tier of your rank.