Bounty Hunter Suggestions

What up my pimps and gangsters, Yo real shit dawg, I've been playing roatz for many years and seen make the server really great. Fr tho. But I believe there's always room for improvements, feel me fam? Das why we up in dis suggestion board. esketit. pew pew. skirt skirt. gang gang.

1) You should have priority to attack your targets, whether they’re in combat with a player or NPC (if it’s past 10 wilderness). To prevent people from double specing targets with a friend, make it so your target must have been in combat for at least 6 seconds before you have priority to attack them. - If someone doesn’t like bounty hunter, they can always disable it (opt out of BH).

2) IF point 1 is implemented, you should not be allowed to box your target. It should be allowed that other players can pj if the average damage is under a low, specified threshold.

3) A player shouldn’t be allowed to skip their target if their target has been in combat with them within the last 10 seconds or at all if they have been teleblocked. This makes target hunting very pointless as everyone just skips.

• Wow 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...