Buff Vestas (In corp)

Imagine spending 50k on gear that vanishes after a week of game play when the you're getting out dpsed for an hour straight by dudes in 1k pkp bandos gear. 

The difference is so negligible with vestas, its really dog shit. 

You buff vestas, effectively reducing the population of corp pvmers in bandos, which then reduces the corp kill count and in turn reduces shield drop rates. We know shields are op, so this will help balance economy and game play. 

Revs drop vestas, lower the drop rate on those, they're dropping like candy. This'll make vesta a little more expensive but at-least there's an actual purpose in buying it. 

Since shields will be dropping less, the prices for shields will increase, balancing out the price increase for vestas that would come with the buff and reduction in drop rate in rev caves .

Honestly, after reaching 50% degrade status on my first vestas set, I can affirm I'm not buying this trash gear again. 

This isn't a one time experience where im getting out dpsed, it is consistent. We all know bandos corp killers arent disadvantaged significantly with their 1k pkp gear compared to 50k pkp gear.

Figured it out, its a reasonable change to implement, just figure the other factors. Its not that hard, its needed.