Money sinks to reduce the wealth

Knasterd

I'd like to open this thread to discuss and give idea's on different ways of (new) temporary or permanent money sinks that could be implemented to Roatpkz.

I'm not saying that the economy is fucked but wealth is flooding into the game every single day so I thought why  not discuss about possible solutions to make the economy in Roatpkz last longer/stronger.

Give me your ideas! :)

1. Add duel & gambling fees.
2. Remove all sanfews & add them into the PK-Store for 5 PKP each.
3. Increase the price of Bandos & Armadyl gear as well as some other decent low price PKP items. 
4. Reduce the daily amount of voting by 5 (to prevent multi voters from flooding votes into the game).

• Upvote 1

basicly what death dream said but also putting regular whips into the pkp shop aswell , dragon arrows , sanfews , increase the price of bandos , arma , arma cbow , ags , primordial boots etc , all the imbued rings , brimestone ring , spirit shields , 

• Nice 1

i mean its pretty fucking hard to get money when u starting the game out for the first time, the game has been running for 8 years the eco isnt starting to become a problem now, arcane for examplehas been at the same price for like 5 years, you guys are just imagining things because more updates and items that are very expensive on 07 are coming into the game as cheap items lmao stopbeing sucky noobs and go get some fucking money

In every capitalistic society you'll have the 1 percent, and the 0.001 percent hoarders like fewb, etc just how it is. We're getting more and more players the eco will naturally shift to accommodate with the influx of the steady drops/wealth generated.

Though basically what DD said. 

• Upvote 1