Petulant Child Can't Accept a Loss.

1454351878_lemon5maxbrid.png.8fb0d055c15fe75faebaa4ae9d66eb0c.pngThis guy has been so obsessed with me its ridiculous whether its 3 hour brid sessions where I literally chance him over 10 times with him having nothing in return, or him following me everywhere whilst im streaming trying to force me to fight him. If theres anyone that represents a position as adamzors biggest fanboy it would be this person. If you find yourself dealing with this child, just ignore list him, kill him and then move on just another flame baiter trying to bring the worst out of people.

Whilst I've been trying to move on from my tirade of being annoying and toxic to people theres obviously cases that are exceptions, NH Tank, Adam, and Khalil just to name a few. Stupid beef is stupid move on children.

L_E_M_0_N_5_March_26_2020_-_16-58-54.png

+ meme clip on his V2 buddy who were shit talking me whilst solo tanking at lever whilst in a call with slapped & friends

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/576316506

Edited by zayzor
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, J[ag] [E] S[vensk] said:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL 10 times in 3 hours niggau good??

I mean we're talking about a game with no pid where you can triple eat anything, harder to get chances on this server :/ if this server had pid this kid wouldn't even exist