The Wake Up Call!

Chef

Hello to everyone I need you to stay alert for later probably big chance for tonight to drop!

I'm gonna be uploading a new video release soon most likely on youtube too so I want your attention to process this through and deliver the word across to our fellow roat-pkz staff moderators and whomever is Above. :)

I don't wanna talk lots of your time it's just a moment of cold truth you could have never seen anything alike from before.. so I want you to hear my Voice from here behind the screen for now until I transfer to another phase & projects.

Video content is about how we be treated from our level of perspective to reality.

Proof of life gonna happen soon for as Chilling content hopefully. Don't mean no damage to no one and sorry if you feel offended.

Soon after release it will be posted through here and I hope you're ready to catch up the message and receive the present we had been given.

Trust me you're going to enjoy for a moment but most of you will hate my content for my harshness but I guarantee you it's the truth! Hmm.

Lets stay ready on fire and share the message as soon as it drops from beyond and within!

🔥

Join me at my discord from here at this link : >< https://discord.gg/hRZg7X !

Cross through the world.! 

Best regards from my heart to all of you who are willing to respect me and my new content & efforts!...

CHEF

Master-of-the-Universe.png

Edited by Chef
Hmm. GG!

What are you even trying to show? You're literally flooding his PMs with random spam. Why exactly would he want to respond to that? Even though you kept spamming him, he still responded to you with a civilized question that you didn't even respond to?

image.png
What is this? What are you even trying to say here? You're flaming and harassing him for literally no reason. He's obviously burnt out from playing and moderating this game for years, and the few times he's online, you think he'd be wanting to deal with your shit? You're so hypocritical it's actually quite insane. 

You've constantly been begging for Moderator (not even Server Support),  saying how you could change Roat Pkz when in reality you're a toxic rat that'll happily scam or do anything to have your name come out of another person's mouth. You've made several topics back-to-back stating that you'll be quitting, just to come back 2 days later to announce some "new clan" and Discord that you'll be starting up to "revolutionize" something new, God knows for what reason.

You will never have a spot in the Staff team with the way you're acting. If you actually cared for the position, you'd be contributing positively in a senseful way instead of forcing things down people's throats, thinking that it makes you entitled to things you're not entitled to.

You wonder why Staff  (or anyone else for that reason) won't respond to you. Maybe you'll figure it out one day.

10 hours ago, Chef said:

Don't mean no damage to no one and sorry if you feel offended.

Yeah, good one. You mean no "damage to no one", but you'll still go out of your way to harass a veteran staff member.

• Nice 1

10 minutes ago, Fantastic said:

What are you even trying to show? You're literally flooding his PMs with random spam. Why in the fuck would he want to respond to that? Even though you kept spamming him, he still responded to you with a civilized question that you didn't even respond to?

image.png
What is this? What are you even trying to say here? You're flaming and harassing him for literally no reason. He's obviously burnt out from playing and moderating this game for years, and the few times he's online, you think he'd be wanting to deal with your shit? You're so hypocritical it's actually quite insane. 

You've constantly been begging for Moderator (not even Server Support),  saying how you could change Roat Pkz when in reality you're a toxic rat that'll happily scam or do anything to have your name come out of another person's mouth. You've made several topics back-to-back stating that you'll be quitting, just to come back 2 days later to announce some "new clan" and Discord that you'll be starting up to "revolutionize" something new, God knows for what reason.

You will never have a spot in the Staff team with the way you're acting. If you actually cared for the position, you'd be contributing positively in a senseful way instead of forcing things down people's throats, thinking that it makes you entitled to things you're not entitled to.

You wonder why Staff  (or anyone else for that reason) won't respond to you. Maybe you'll figure it out one day.

Yeah, good one. You mean no "damage to no one", but you'll still go out of your way to harass a veteran staff member.

Appreciate the honest feedback mister :)

Talk with you soon.

I have the power to become a great Server Supporter Wanna try me for a second?

Been doing unseen efforts my whole entire life on roatpkz mostly and did not come ideal so I had to go beyond outside the box a little bit and see what happens. Looking forward to see some cooperation in the near future mates :) @Fantastic

:)

42 minutes ago, Legendâ„¢ said:

Whos this guy

Good response mate, Help me to Help you Okay? I have nothing else further to say to you all.. :)

Its just karma taking over buddyies. Can call me Jesus Chef

7 hours ago, Xex said:

Professionals have STANDARDS

@JBLIND

@Killbob

@Tupac

@Gretar

@TGS Kyle

@Fruitiest

@Zoradz

@Yoobs

@Suor

@Smackd

Why aren’t I tagged u ducking retard I orta Dh axe ur mom u nigga fgt

and chef wtf r u playing at? U was avoiding a mute he could mac banned u and he didn’t, I thought u was better than this lmao idiot I’ve changed my whole opinion of u. Jblind used to be the greatest staff of all time but now he invests all his time into adventure quest and hentai which is unfortunate but as Fanta says he’s burnt out but he an OG 

On 4/5/2020 at 12:54 AM, Fantastic said:

What are you even trying to show? You're literally flooding his PMs with random spam. Why exactly would he want to respond to that? Even though you kept spamming him, he still responded to you with a civilized question that you didn't even respond to?

image.png

And nicely put u beautiful caramel man

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, 1 slap said:

Why aren’t I tagged u ducking retard I orta Dh axe ur mom u nigga fgt

and chef wtf r u playing at? U was avoiding a mute he could mac banned u and he didn’t, I thought u was better than this lmao idiot I’ve changed my whole opinion of u. Jblind used to be the greatest staff of all time but now he invests all his time into adventure quest and hentai which is unfortunate but as Fanta says he’s burnt out but he an OG 

And nicely put u beautiful caramel man

I'm actually playing Adventure Quest World right now. Just got my Ungodly reavers! 😄 

• Haha 1

• JBLIND locked this topic