Bugs /Issues I've noticed

chuckyboy

Hey so some stuff that ive noticed regarding multi pking is that there are some bugs.

a) Divine doesnt seem to drain prayer wen taking damage. maby it does but it takes way too little from what ive noticed when ive tested it.
b) Single to multi is bugged. 

If i'm in singles and there is a 5 man clump in multi i am able to barrage that normally. However on roatz if im in combat in singles i cant attack people in multi. small bug but its very very verryyyyy frustrating at spots like dzone etc. 

c) not really a bug, but an idea. For wildy keys, you shouldn't be able to pickup the key unskulled. Looting it should skull you automatically so that you cant run through multi in divine staff spec full tank gear being able to tank 20 people risking nothing. the freeze immunity already makes it easy enough to escape with

lmk yall thoughts idk jus some stuff from multi pking ive noticed :P

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, chuckyboy said:

Hey so some stuff that ive noticed regarding multi pking is that there are some bugs.

a) Divine doesnt seem to drain prayer wen taking damage. maby it does but it takes way too little from what ive noticed when ive tested it.
b) Single to multi is bugged. 

If i'm in singles and there is a 5 man clump in multi i am able to barrage that normally. However on roatz if im in combat in singles i cant attack people in multi. small bug but its very very verryyyyy frustrating at spots like dzone etc. 

c) not really a bug, but an idea. For wildy keys, you shouldn't be able to pickup the key unskulled. Looting it should skull you automatically so that you cant run through multi in divine staff spec full tank gear being able to tank 20 people risking nothing. the freeze immunity already makes it easy enough to escape with

lmk yall thoughts idk jus some stuff from multi pking ive noticed :P

Support all these come on @Gretar