Forum moderator

Can we get a new forum moderator or an admin... perhaps an active moderator or trusted server support.                    (@Fruitiest)to hand name changes and start giving out veteran ranks again, I’d suggest giving fantastic global admin but he’s far to busy in game.. no hate to smackd or jblind, but the feedback topic says it all they’re just not as active as they used to be which is unfortunate. So Fanta is working harder and would be way over worked to deal with this to. But yeah cmon @GretarPls

• Upvote 2

I do agree that it'd be nice with someone to once again hand out ranks and sort name-change requests (amongst other things). 
The forums isn't really that active, or at least not active enough that a Forum Admin is crucial, but if I were offered the position I'd be up for it.

Would also be great with a nice little update to the forums. Maybe add awards and achievements people can work towards (especially for the forum addicts 😄) to raise forum activity as a whole.

• Nice 1
41 minutes ago, Fantastic said:

I do agree that it'd be nice with someone to once again hand out ranks and sort name-change requests (amongst other things). 
The forums isn't really that active, or at least not active enough that a Forum Admin is crucial, but if I were offered the position I'd be up for it.

Would also be great with a nice little update to the forums. Maybe add awards and achievements people can work towards on (especially for the forum addicts 😄) to raise forum activity as a whole.

I mean, if you’re down not much more needs to be said there is no way Gretar doesn’t trust that you’re capable of this, achievements/awards That’d be so fucking awesome! 🤞🤞🤞 

Edited by 1 slap

Mods or higher already have most if not all of the power of the forum Mod rank, the Forum Admin rank however has a lot more access - tbh myself Smackd & Fant being Admins in-game should have the rank merged into our current one, no reason why we shouldn't have the access on forums when we already have access to a load of other items on the admin cp 

• Upvote 2
4 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

Mods or higher already have most if not all of the power of the forum Mod rank, the Forum Admin rank however has a lot more access - tbh myself Smackd & Fant being Admins in-game should have the rank merged into our current one, no reason why we shouldn't have the access on forums when we already have access to a load of other items on the admin cp 

Ok thanks for clearing that up bro, ugh can one of u gold crowns have a word with Gretar mate? When he’s not busy making cool bunny masks for the Arabians maybe he could implement this. 

On 4/6/2020 at 12:11 PM, Revs cave said:

Sad ppl thinking gretar is reading suggestions

He does.

On 4/6/2020 at 10:28 AM, JBLIND said:

That being said I still think it'd be a good way for server supports that are doing well to have more responsibilities before giving them mod. 

On 4/6/2020 at 6:34 AM, Fantastic said:

Would also be great with a nice little update to the forums. Maybe add awards and achievements people can work towards (especially for the forum addicts 😄) to raise forum activity as a whole.

Yeah things like discord have made forums less popular in general. Having giveaways and a ::signup command that redirects you to make a forums account could help with new players making accounts. Most noobs don't even sign up for forums since you don't have to.

• Upvote 1
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...