Farewell for Brad

Im Brad

Unfortunately a misunderstanding has led to me being permanently macbanned. This is a  shame as I do enjoy roatz its a very good server and the owner is doing everything right however greed is taking over integrity there which is a real shame. The money requested to rejoin this game I'd much rather donate to the NHS fighting CV-19 throughout this whole pandemic. My appeal is the complete truth but they don't care so that's all is left to say. 2 word reply, but players like I don't now, keep spending your $50,000. People like this have created this environment and made it acceptable. Private servers are temporary, please remember that when playing and spending. I work hard for my money in life so it's bizarre to see people spending it here so carelessly. Be safe and stay motivated. Good luck all. 

https://gyazo.com/c5cb0874eca1a21c54ccb18e76ac45d4

• Upvote 5

Checked your ban log, 750k dropped via a fake risk fight because of you gaining defence on your mates pure account, lol? Show us the Pure account you're referring to? On another note people are free to spend their money on whatever they choose to. If someone makes or has a lot of money and they want to spend it on Roat because they enjoy playing it why should they not be allowed to do so? Saying Roat is only temporary is dumb as well, everything is - nothing good lasts forever, even though Roat has been online for around 7 years so it's likely it will keep going since the player base is ever growing - lol 

• Upvote 1
  • Nice 1

10 hours ago, JBLIND said:

Checked your ban log, 750k dropped via a fake risk fight because of you gaining defence on your mates pure account, lol? Show us the Pure account you're referring to? On another note people are free to spend their money on whatever they choose to. If someone makes or has a lot of money and they want to spend it on Roat because they enjoy playing it why should they not be allowed to do so? Saying Roat is only temporary is dumb as well, everything is - nothing good lasts forever, even though Roat has been online for around 7 years so it's likely it will keep going since the player base is ever growing - lol 

Finally an actual response from staff. I've written two appeals and both have been instantly declined and pushed aside not acknowledging anything I've actually said. Im not disupting what people spend their money on moreso a friendly warning to be more responsible. If you check my playtime on Roatz over the last 2 weeks I can imagine I'm definitely top 10 of players that have been online hence the changes that have been made to the account since being banned I've had to keep myself occupied. 

https://gyazo.com/1d260c2b8d6083cf8a9b008b385313f9

If you look at the stats this account has he's definitely put a lot of time into the account 800k pkp is minor in comparison to ruining someone's pure who has 20M woodcutting exp and base 90+ combat stats. 

Edited by Im Brad
  • Upvote 1

Rule #16: Common Sense
There are some things that you can be punished for, even if it isn't specified in the rules above. Most of the time whenever you find a "loophole" in one of the rules above, it will fall under this one, you will most likely know yourself when you're pushing those limits.”

Pretty stupid to transfer that much money without making sure it was okay. Unless it was RWT and you’re just trying to bullshit your way into an unban... 🤑

On 4/12/2020 at 3:36 AM, TOMMYTRASH12 said:

Rule #16: Common Sense
There are some things that you can be punished for, even if it isn't specified in the rules above. Most of the time whenever you find a "loophole" in one of the rules above, it will fall under this one, you will most likely know yourself when you're pushing those limits.”

Pretty stupid to transfer that much money without making sure it was okay. Unless it was RWT and you’re just trying to bullshit your way into an unban... 🤑

I guess that applies for anything in general really. Innocent until proven guilty. However in roatz case its irrelevant because integrity is ignored. Lesson learnt regardless. Next aim is to just get back in-game, never realised how much of a hole roatz was filling in my sanity with this whole cv-19 lockdown. 

• Upvote 1

• JBLIND locked this topic